Replies

• I just visited one of the smartest and active persons I saw so far in my life.He turns out to be my mentor and professor with whom I worked for my Ph. D. thesis in Mathematics. My parents gave me the cultural value in Hinduism. Swami Prabhupada (even though I was never personally initiated ) induced in me  a spirit for Nama Japa as a method as well as a spiritual goal. Even though I am still under the clutches of Maya my hopes come basdically from Nama Japa which I do believe can be done in any situation.This needs absolutely no preparation. I feel lucky to have understood the value of this gift. The professor with whom I did Ph.D. is bed ridden and under hospice care .He said the day I met him recently that he was not feeling good that day and will feel better next time he sees me. I went second time because he said that to me. Second time he talked a little better and told me to get going. I admired a mentor in Mathematics for his spiritual strength never to quit in life's journey.The lesson that I always vlued was reinforced that day was that every day,rather evey moment counts in life. I salute such spiritually strong people in whatever walk of life they are or in whtever situation they are.We also know a devotee's life is not easy either.Swami Prabhupada who inspired so many with the value of Nama Japa and Sankirtan did not have an easy life till the end.He had the clarity of vision until the end of physical life .If possible  please take up seriously your Nama Japa with of course with no other expectation except to taste the pure love of Shyam Sundar with the mercy of Srimati Radharani.This needs no physical, mental or spiritual preparation.In any situation this can be started without delay.There is no hard and fast rule for this to begin.

http://preparation.In/
  • Hare Krishna Mataji,

I Pray to Krishna the almighty to show you direction which is right.

Hari Bola.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Dear Monica Mataji, soul's nature is to serve. And we are not this body but soul. So our nature is to serve.

And when we act according to our nature we will be very happy. 

Please, at least for just checking this is true or not You just try to do some service at the Temple or at Your home.

For example, when i used to live alone when i studies i used to worship my Deities, making to Them dresses, also used to take care of Tulasi Maharani, by plucking some leaves, watering Her, protecting Her from insects...

Also i used to learn to play in harmonium and play Kirtans for my Deities, very nice :)

Or if You are not alone but have chance to visit the Temple then visit it and ask senior matajis to give to You some service at the Temple. For example, You can ask for garland seva, or to help in the Deity kitchen to wash pots and cut vegetables.

-------------------------

Loneliness, voidness ...is the actions of the mode of ignorance. Not only You but all the living entities sometimes fell unto the power of the mode of ignorance. So here we need Devotees who will guide us, and patience, and some effort to stand up and start to do something even though we feel miserable at this time.

As it says "taste for the food comes while eating"

:)

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna Monica ji

most humble obeisances

Krsna loves you and hence always understand that He is there with you all the time. Your dreams, hope all will be fulfilled in a BETTER WAY because KRSNA HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR YOU, DO NOT WORRY. if you are alone now , very soon you will find a wonderful company ( in fact KRSNA IS ALWAYS WITH YOU, hence you are never alone). There is a lot to fight for in this world, WE ARE WARRIORS IN SRILA PRABHUPADA'S BATTLE SHIP, SO WE HAVE TO FIGHT, FIGHT FOR THE WORLD, FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER, FIGHT FOR THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING, FIGHT FOR KRSNA, FIGHT TO HELP THOSE WHOM WE DON'T WANT TO SUFFER and much more. DO NOT GIVE UP.... YOU HAVE MUCH MORE TO DO IN LIFE, MUCH MUCH MORE... 

your humble servant

rakesh roshan

• Dear Godsister,

You feel that way because you never tasted what is real happiness and bliss. I was there, where you are. But the only difference is that I born as a fighter. So I knew that there is a way out. I was searching for it. God accepted my wish and showed me His path. Than it is all bliss and happiness. Believe me, you can do the same. Just be strong. Have faith in Krsna and stay near His devotees. Devotees will give you all the courage.

If you feel alone, this means that you are not in touch with the Supersoul in your heart. You should get in touch with Him immediately. He is your best friend. He is your everything. Just to not to leave you alone He came to this place with you. Just look at Him. He is listening to you.

Giving up is not the solution. It is worst. We are eternal beings. If you give up now, you have to start from another body where you left. It is much worst. Your chance is right now in front of you. Don't loose this amazing opportunity. If you choose the right path now, then you can really save yourself and become very happy in a very short time.

Be strong, have faith and chant. Be strong, have faith and chant. Be strong, have faith and chant.

• Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obesiances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If you live near an ISKCON temple, I beg you to go there, stand infront of the deities and leave everything at their feet. Just tell them everything.

If possible listen to some bhajans or kirtans if possible whilst at the temple also and take some prasadam.

Then see how you feel.
    Do you listen to lectures? do you have any of Srila Prabhupadas books? if not, in the audio section is a world of knowledge direct from Srila Prabhupada which I feel will be of great help to you. If you dont have books then may I suggest you get some like 1)science of self realization 2) questions and answers 3) chant and be happy these are all very small thin books and as you say you have tried everything else so why not try this before you make a decision of what do to next.

ys

dee

• Hare Krsna mataji: PAMHO:

You are right, I agree with you completely.

After all the difficulties, pain, struggle, and deep frustration that one actually feels, there is nothing much to do here.

There are 4 types of people who feel this and inquire who am I ? why am I put here ? what is the purpose of my birth ? and where will go after I die ?

There are another 2 types of people who feel similarly to what you felt; one who is very poor and one who is very rich.

The poor feels this world is hopeless as he has lost to the competitive world.

The rich feels that he has enjoyed this world to the maximum extent and there is nothing left.

Both fail to understand that out of 84 lakh species, humans are 4 lakhs varieties and we do fall in some variety and everyone has some quality or skill or talent that can be utilized for some purpose; to be utilized in mode of ignorance, mode of passion or mode of goodness.

One definitely starts from ignorance, transcends to passion and then finally goodness. When one actually utilizes the given life that transcends all these modes, it is actually the state of liberated consciousness.

I suggest you read Science of Self Realization by Srila Prabhupada to know the purpose of your life and act accordingly.

We all came to KC because we felt just like you at some point.

Join us in KC and live in bliss.

When you chant Hare Krsna mantra sincerely, your purpose is revealed by Paramatma within.

Hare Krsna...

• Hare Krishna mataji,

You are not alone in this fight with the material world, every living being is suffering, the intensity, time may differ. But you are fortunate to have so many devotees writing for you by the sole mercy of Shri Krishna. Have Shri Krishna by your side and you can win any battle. Didn't Pandavas have only Shri Krishna by their side compared to the Kauravas who had many highly skilled warriors. I came across this beautiful sentence, "When God solves your problems, you trust in His ability, if He doesn't, don't misunderstand Him, because He trusts in your ability". Perseverance pays off. Make Shri Krishna as the centre of your life and you are never alone. Talk to devotees, visit temples to get out of your thoughts. Chant the Mahamantra, read Bhagavat Gita As it is, i am sure you be cheerful again!!

• Servants of Krishna..always want to serve and please krishna...he doesnt enjoy..he wants krishna to enjoy..he thinks he is insignificant

Love can change a life...Great souls always work for d betterment of others..not theirs

Thank god...Srila prabhupad didnt think like this at the age of 69...

• hare krishna, mate.. pl donot loose the battle, come to the lotus feet of lord krishna, add krishna inside your dream, your hope, then you will not be alone.. and will be happy inside, you have another duty in this life to spread love of krishna, so please come out of this material happiness or sorrow.. lets try it..hare krishna.

This reply was deleted.