hari bol dear devotees,

I expect answer with question number,please don't mix contents 

1)          I heard if some one chants PURE holy name then and then only person is free from reactions but it is most difficult thing so i feel it is better to do atonement and practise K.C.

2)as per scriptures there are some rituals which can atone sin is it right ?

3) now if someone is suffering after trying to follow devotional service he need to do atonement for his sins ? As many says one has to suffer reactions even person is devotee.

4) if someone kills person what he should do ? is it ok not to submit himself to government and practise devotinal service ?

5) if someone kills animal cow what he should do ? is it ok not to submit himself to government and practise devotinal service ? because reaction will happen anyway

6) if someone kills animal chicken what he should do ? is it ok not to submit himself to government and practise devotinal service ? does krishna differentiate between murder of chicken and cow or other animals ?

7) if someone rapes person what he should do ? is it ok not to submit himself to government and practise devotinal service ?

8) if someone cheats person in dealing (which includes money) what he should do ? is it ok not to submit himself to government and practise devotinal service ?

9) if someone does black magic on other person what he should do ? is it ok to practise devotinal service without atonement ? what is atonement for this ?

10) if someone hits stone on other person make him bleed profuesly ? is it ok to practise devotinal service without atonement ? what is atonement for this ?

11) if want to know about of sins for which person needs to submit himself to govt. for punishment and sins which he can ignore and practise devotional service.

Thanks in advance.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.