Replies

• hare krishna

there is a bhajan 

"ram mein ghanshyam mein shri shyam mein kya fark hai, 

ek hi maya prabhu ki tark mein bas tark hai,

mat phaso duvidha mein tum to gr phase majdhar hai'

har krisna

• Hare Krishna,

Vishnu is non-different to Krishna. Srila Prabhupada had given this example many times. Krishna and Vishnu are like candle lit another candle but Krishna being the original candle or first candle. Other difference is of the mood. Krishna is always in Madhura rasa in Goloka but Vishnu is in Vaikunthas in opulent form. Other way to describe the mood difference is Vishnu is Krishna in office. That means Krishna himself is Vishnu but in the mood of a boss.

Hope I am clear.

Your Servant,

Bhupesh Gupta

• Hare Krishna Mataji!

Thank you for raising this question because it is a very common and important question which everyone should know clearly. Please read on this link: http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/encyclopedia/avatars.htm

Hope you will get your answer.

VEDA - Vedas and Vedic Knowledge Online - Vedic Encyclopedia, Bhakti-yoga in vedas, Library
    VEDA - Information resource for Vedas, Vedic knowledge and philosophy, culture and related topics. Vedic Encyclopedia, Bhakti-yoga in vedas, Library.
    • Thank u for link. Haribol

Yes, it's from Laghu Bhagavatamrita and is bonafide

• In the Laghu Bhagavatamrita Srila Sanatan Goswami has in detail described the various Avatars of the Supreme Lord, which are eternally in Spiritual World as Rupas. So, actually, All The Transcendental Forms are The Rupas,with Their planets in Spiritual World, which when descend on Material Platform out of Compassion for baddha jivatma or for His pleasure Pastimes are AVATARS. And the cause of all causes The Supreme Lord Krsna is The Topmost Svayam Rupa

• There is only one supreme God and has no specific form ... When he decided to come to earth to re establish the Dharma. He has to come in the form which we all can see and understand... So, He came via Vishnu with all his 64 qualities and called on earth as Krishna ....and Rest is History

Hope it helps...Hare Krishna !

• This reply was deleted.
      • I am just a beginner prabhu...but if you have any scriptures specifying his form then please enlighten me 

• A few days ago , even i had no idea that Krishna was supreme . Like you or the rest , i too used to think that Vishnu is the Supreme , until my friends here on idt corrected me .

and Thanks Mr.Rohit Sharma for the link Hare Krishna :)

• This reply was deleted.
      • I could not find anywhere about karnodakasayi, garbodakasayi and ksirodakasayi vishnu. Please help me.

• Hare Krishna, Prabhuji, dandavat

for your kind information please.

श्री कृष्ण ही भगवान हैं, जिनके तीन पुरुष अवतार हैं | सर्व प्रथम कारणोंदक विष्णु (महाबिष्णु) जिनके उदर में समस्त ब्रह्माण्ड हैं तथा प्रत्येक श्वास चक्र के साथ ब्रह्माण्ड प्रकट तथा विनिष्ट होते रहते हैं | दूसरा अवतार है; गर्भोदकशाई विष्णु जो प्रत्येक ब्रह्माण्ड में प्रविष्ट करके उसमे जीवन प्रदान करते हैं तथा जिनके नाभि कमल से ब्रह्मा जी उत्पन्न हुए | तीसरे अवतार हैं क्षीरोदकशाई विष्णु जो परमात्मा रूप में प्रत्येक जीव के हृदय में तथा श्रृष्टि के प्रत्येक अणु में उपस्थित हो कर श्रृष्टि का पालन करते हैं (CC.मध्य लीला 20.251)| जिनके श्वास लेने से ही अनन्त ब्रह्मांड प्रवेश करते हैं तथा पुनः बाहर निकल आते हैं, वे महाविष्णु कृष्ण के अंशरूप हैं | अतः मै गोविंद या कृष्ण की पूजा करता हूँ जो समस्त कारणों के कारण हैं (ब्रह्म संहिता 5.48) |

your servant

This reply was deleted.