Different Sects

Hare Krishna 

Dandwat Pranam 

Why are there so many different sects like Saurya sect  which consider Surya Dev as supreme, Ganapati sect which consider Lord Ganapati as supreme, Shaiva which consider Lord Shiva as supreme , Shakta and Kaumara sect which consider Lord Kartikeya as supreme and  

Each Sect Gives perfect scriptural evidence to support their arguments how is that possible if their is only one supreme Lord And Each Sect considers that their deity have a supreme form like Ganapati sect considers Maha Ganapati as supreme similar to MahaVishnu why and how is this possible

And what happens to them after death

And why Maa Adishakti or Lord Shiva never incarnated and helped their devotees without incarnation on Earth like Lord Hari even though Lord Hari is Lord of all

Hare Krishna 

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada 

Radha Radha

Haribol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Each Sect Gives perfect scriptural evidence to support their arguments

No they don't. They just like to worship who they want without disturbing others. There is nothing wrong with it. Anyone can worship Ganesh without considering Ganesha as Supreme being. It is a person's individual preference. It is only the mayavadis who claim that all forms are maya. 

how is that possible if their is only one supreme Lord, how is this possible ?

Why is someone worshipping Ganesha a hindrance for one Supreme lord to exist ?

And what happens to them after death

yānti deva-vratā devān
    pitṝn yānti pitṛ-vratāḥ
    bhūtāni yānti bhūtejyā
    yānti mad-yājino ’pi mām

Those who worship the demigods will take birth among the demigods; those who worship the ancestors go to the ancestors; those who worship ghosts and spirits will take birth among such beings; and those who worship Me will live with Me. ( BG 9.25)

Hare Krsna

• Sevak

Hare Krsna

Mayavadi Krsna Aparadhi

Param Vijayate Sri Krsna Sankirtanam

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji 

I am sorry again as I don't really mean to demean any sect or sampraday rather I just asked questions whose answers I couldn't find but from now I won't ask such questions 

Hare Krishna 

• Hare Krishna 

Dandwat Pranam 

Prabhuji I didn't mean to commit any Vaishnav aparadh rather I was little confused  though I will be mindful and won't take such a stand  from next time onwards 

Hare Krishna 

Radha Radha 

Haribol

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji 

I am sorry again as I don't really mean to demean any sect or sampraday rather I just asked questions whose answers I couldn't find but from now I won't ask such questions 

Hare Krishna 

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

This means that Lord Ganesha is identical to Supreme Brahman 

No, it doesn't. 

Hare Krsna

This reply was deleted.