Crying while kirtan

Hare Krishna to all,

PAMHO,

I was at temple yesterday and while doing kirtan tears keep coming uncontrollably.  This happens to me at all the time. please someone tell me what does it mean.

even if other devotees are doing kirtan i cry. 

Hari Bol.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is an example of one of the symptoms of ecstatic love for Krishna according to the Nectar of Devotion.

Tears of joy or tears of separation both are the result of transcendental feelings of love.

You are very fortunate prabhuji.
    Hare Krishna
  • A Total Boeing's exalted Soul dear
  • hare krishna.... mataji the answer is quite simple and as clear a mirror. thing is that u r innvolved totally into devotion and u have loads of love towards krishna inside ur heart.this happen with me too ,wen i listen to pravachans and do bajans.

this is the greatest feeling what a person can get in his life.u r blessed to have such a scared and pious heart......

any more queires u can ask me

urs friendly,

vinay

============================================hare krishna==========================================

• hare krishna Prabhuji,

thank you for the reply.

HariBol,

your servent,

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

It means that the heart is melting on hearing the kirtan. Are you chanting mataji ? if not, pls start with 4 rounds immediately. It will take half an hour of your time. If you are already chanting, please increase your rounds.

You can get CDs, or watch on youtube or this webiste kirtans of stalwarts like HG Aindra Prabhuji, HH Radhanath Maharaj,HH Bhakti Caru Maharaj and hear. You will be in ecstacy.

Enjoy mataji.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare krishna Mataji,

PAMHO

Thank you for your reply and your suggestion

I chant 4 rounds mataji i have to be regular trying my best

Haribol,

your servent,

This reply was deleted.