Changing Meaning

vancha-kalpatarubhyash cha

kripa-sindhubhya eva cha

patitanam pavanebhyo

vaishnavebhyo namo namaha

I offer my respectful obeisances.

I have another question. What if the meaning of offensive phrases/words that may appear in the mind were to be changed into a different meaning where the meaning of the offensive phrases would mean something positive and good, instead of having an offensive meaning? Would that make the offensive phrases/words offenseless, by changing the meaning of the offensive words/phrases to a different meaning?

I do not want to be an offender. 🙏 Please help me 🙏. There maybe times when offensive words appeared out of the physical mouth, but I am not sure. 

May you please pray for me ?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been exploring various legal resources lately and I came across one that really stood out. The team's expertise and dedication are truly remarkable. Their innovative approach to providing legal solutions left me genuinely impressed. The user-friendly and well-organized nature of the Lawtter Solutions made it easy for me to find the information I needed. From my experience, I'd definitely recommend checking it out.

Lawtter Solutions: Legal Support and a Wide Range of Legal Services
    International legal company Lawtter Solutions provides a full range of turnkey services for the registration of foreign companies. This includes open…
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna

I do not want to be an offender. 

Then please do not commit any offense. Simple. 

Hare Krsna

This reply was deleted.