Celibacy in marriage

Hare krsna, I am connected to iskcon kanpur since 2018.I am a spiritual seeker since 8 years of my age. I want to know the truth of my existence.So, I research so my spiritual organization of India, spiritual places, religious places of India. I found final conclusion in ISKCON. My favourite book is Brahm samhita. I follow all 4 principles, vaishnav attequetes since childhood. But, I am worried about my future life. I want devotee female who is well mature and excel with me in Krishna consciousness /bhakti only. 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Very inspiring to knwo about your sincerity and determination. 

Regarding wanting to marry a serious sincere devotee girl, very noble thought. Most ISKCON temples have some or other devotee marraige search facility. YOu could connect with local temple and they could guide you. There are marraige websites also for devotees - marryadevotee.com; devoteematch.com; vivahamitra.com for instance. 

YOu could connect with me. I will give you all the contacts I have.

Most important, please pray to Srila Prabhupada and guru parampara, the deities to get you a good devotee girl where both can help each other progress in devotional path together.

Best of luck prabhuji.

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Why worry when there is hari? Just surrender to Krsna , have faith which you dont have right now, so develop your faith in krsna by hearing more lectures, associate more with "advanced" devotees.  Dont just stick to chanting 16 rounds, try to raise it to 32.  and About marriage, follow traditional process of searching god conscious girl among your own caste and relatives..

This reply was deleted.