Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna!

Remember, progress on the spiritual path takes time and patience. Be kind to yourself and seek the shelter of the Supreme Lord, Sri Krishna, who is always eager to help sincere devotees. Keep practicing the recommended spiritual remedies and seek guidance from experienced devotees to navigate any challenges you may face. May your spiritual journey be filled with joy, peace, and divine love. Hare Krishna!

• The topic under consideration pertains to matters that are both legal and religious in nature.

slope game

Slope Game
    Slope Game will take you to the 3D city with an endless running track right now. Prepare a brave heart to begin this journey!
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna

Can I vape and masturbate wearing a tulsi kanthi mala?

Wearing kanthi mala is for those who are following 4 regulative principles. The four regulative principles are 

1. No meat eating , No abortion. 

2. No Intoxication - Drugs, liqour, nicotine, caffine etc

3. No Gambling - Risking money on chance

4. No Illicit sex - Sex outside of marriage

Masturbation is considered as illicit sex. Below purport from Srila Prabhupada clarifies it. 

As far as the urges of the genitals are concerned, there are two – proper and improper, or legal and illicit sex. When a man is properly mature, he can marry according to the rules and regulations of the śāstras and use his genitals for begetting nice children. That is legal and religious. Otherwise, he may adopt many artificial means to satisfy the demands of the genitals, and he may not use any restraint. When one indulges in illicit sex life, as defined by the śāstras, either by thinking, planning, talking about or actually having sexual intercourse, or by satisfying the genitals by artificial means, he is caught in the clutches of māyā. (Purport Shloka 1 , Nectar of Instruction)

Should I avoid it? 

Yes

Hare Krsna

• Thanks ❤️ 

• I used to wear and did all bad things. Maybe better have tulasi mala and chant next to it. Just when your praying?

This reply was deleted.