ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Can I go to Dhruvaloka to practice krsna consciousness through the superior training of Dhruva Maharaj?

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji. Pls KINDLY accept my HUMBLE obesiances.
I think this earth is quite uncomfortable for spiritual practice as here my own parents are against my progress, there is also danger of COMMITING various kinds of APRADHAS Due to illusion and because of CONTAMINATED heart.
And again here on earth one has to work so hard to maintain his living. Also there are so many bad people on this planet, every time a risk of DOWNFALL
So I think that Dhruvaloka is the best planet for cultivating krsna consciousness as there pious living entities dwell. And there great devotee Dhruva Maharaj resides so such a great opportunity to learn bhakti from him.
So Can Anybody Tell me how to approach Dhruvaloka?
Firstly I want to have association of SAINTLY people and then I want to go to Golok, I know that here also on planet earth devotees are there but all are busy in their particular seva. Noone has time for me.
So pls help me to reach Dhruvaloka.
PLS ALSO I WANT TO KNOW THE DESCRIPTION OF DHRUVALOKA. PLS SOMEBODY TELL.

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hare Krsna Prabhuji Pamho agtsp

You could take inspiration from Dhruva Maharaj's life . He was a small boy of 5 yrs old and at that age  he took to bhakti.. He was very determined. Lord Krishna was so pleased that He appeared in Narayana form ( four handed) and gave His blessings .

Dhruva Maharaj also took the instructions of Narada Muni and chanted the mantra given to him. 

So we can also chant the Holy names Hare Krsna given to us by the parampara Iskcon Prabhupad..... Coming down through disciplic succession directly from Lord Krishna and distributed by Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

Lord Krishna would be very pleased for taking inspiration from His pure devotee Dhruva Maharaj.

And here also, on earth, when you listen to kathas, lectures, read SP books etc etc, you are in association of Saintly devotees only. 

Hare krsna Mata and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam.
Sorry mata but I did not get proper answer to my question.

I would also be looking for this answer from senior devotees. I think all karma can be done on this earth only.  Mostly other higher planets are  acquired by pious activities of your karma credits.One can enjoy five star motel using his money(bank balance) and once your money is finished you need to leave the five star hotel. Please don't misunderstand as I am trying to compare from material point of view. I am giving you my opinion so please apologize if is not applicable in this case.

Hare krsna and sorry prabhu I did not get my answer.
I can understand that one has to come back after his pious activities are over but also one should not forget that on higher planetary system the life is very long.
And SECONDLY Dhruvaloka is an amazing planet as it is the only Vishnu planet throughout all the planetary system through out the material universe, so it is simply TRANSCENDENTAL and Eternal.
So it is just like Golok. So why one should not go there?

I believe it is personal choice of the individual which planet to go in the spiritual world depending on your bhakti and karma. Anyone going to spiritual world never come back to this material planets.There are lot of planets in spiritual world such as bhrama jyoti, sadashiv,Ayodhya, Vaikuntha, Golok. I believe lord is so merciful when a soul becomes pure, all his material contamination is washed away, he will be able to go to loka according to his desire to serve the lord or bhramajyoti if you dont want to serve the lord. 

Just a suggestion... no one has proven transmigration so... this may be the only life you get .. so maybe live more in this life and less worry about other lives?

Hare Krsna 

As suggested please create a group for devil's advocate

Then within the group give people a chance to answer the questions of devil's advocates

Hare Krsna

hare Krishna Charan prabhu,All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

Dhruva loka is an Eternal planet ,that doesnt get destroyed even during Destruction of the World

Its one of the vaikunta Worlds ,its mentioned in Srimad Bhagvatam, even when the satya loka or Brahma loka gets destroyed ,Dhruva loka stays untouched.

Sorry prabhuji but I didn't get answer to my question.

hare Krishan Charan Prabhu, All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

Persons who have already reached a  Lvl Of krishna Consciousness go to Druvaloka ,Since Dhruva loka is One vaikunta loka ,persons can get moksha and go there. we might be transferred to Goloka vrindavan After Staying in Vaikunta Planets like Druvaloka tough

When will  person desires vanishes. People also have desires in spiritual planet, so it is possible your desire can bring you back to material world.

hare krishna PKC prabhu, jai nitai gauranga

the Desire of the Beings in the Spiritual world is to Please Vishnu/Krishna & serve him ,no other Desire Exists .Everything Centered to please the Lord

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service