I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my request. I am not a devotee caste, since I do not have a spiritual master, then I do not have initiation in ISKCON, and even there are no recommendations for initiation, so I have "special ideas" about the local community, rather all because of my ignorance, from which I try to purify myself. I hope that I will mature for the teacher and become a devotee.

I have very difficult times in my homeland in Ukraine, with the Donbass and the Crimea. I live in Sevastopol, which was annexed by the Russian Federation in March 2014. Our family (I, my wife and son in 1996 year of birth) decided to immigrate to the United States. I would like to live in a city where there are many devotees, and not where the value in money. But "the person assumes, but Krishna has", so I will be glad to any advice and help.

My request is to help choose the US city, and the address that I can indicate in Form DS-260, which must be filled after receiving visa the "Green Card", if Krishna will bless me for receiving the "Green Card". I do not claim to live by this address, only to receive "Green Card".

Can someone tell me other interesting information.

P.S. I apologize if not the correct letter in the spelling, as translated into Google translator.

Hari Bol! Hare Krishna.

Mykola Tkachenko

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna

You may want to write letters to the Temples in the USA which have restaurants. I have heard that some Temples will agree to sponsor people as "immigrant workers" to work in their restaurants. I think it would be best to be approved first by a Temple before you write down their specific address on the official form. Good luck!

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Thank you very much for your advice. I am very grateful to Your, tell me how to find temples with restaurants, at least links. Because I do not know in which cities of the United States there are temples, and even more so with restaurants. :D

Hari Bol! Hare Krishna.

Mykola Tkachenko

• Hare Krishna Prabhu

I checked the Back to Godhead magazine and it says that there are restaurants in Moundsville, West Virginia. 

Dallas, Texas. Denver, Colorado. Honolulu,Hawaii. Los Angeles, California. New York, New York. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. St. Louis, Missouri. San Diego, California. Spanish Fork, Utah. Tuscon,Arizona. There is also a new restaurant in Gainesville,Florida.

• Hare Krsna Prabhu,

PAMHO.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Good luck to you in yuor life!

Hari Bol! Hare Krishna.

Mykola Tkachenko

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

While I dont know exactly where there is a large congregation of devotees in USA, you could do a search on www.iskconcentres.com and find out the addresses. THere is a temple in Utah, one in Dallas for sure. You could decide to go there.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

Please accept my humble obeisances (PAMHO). All glories to Srila Prabhupada (AGTSP). Thank you very much for your advice

Hari Bol! Hare Krishna.

Your servant,

Mykola Tkachenko

This reply was deleted.