Bhagvad Gita 18.67 doubt ?

Hare Krishna 🙏🏼 Dandvat pranam to all the devotees🙇🏻

Krishna says in BG 18.67

This confidential knowledge may never be explained to those who are not austere, or devoted, or engaged in devotional service, nor to one who is envious of Me.

My question is 

If Bhagavad-Gita is meant for the devotees of the Lord, then what explanation

would you will give for a situation when a devotee of Krishna holds an open

class of Bhagavad-Gita where all are not expected to be devotees?

Please answer this I am confused 🙏🏼

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulation! From four to eleven letters, and even create your own puzzles to challenge yourself or wordle unlimited free

Wordle Unlimited
    Playing wordle unlimited will not be limited to the number of words per day. With countless words for people to discover every day. There is no word…
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Srila Prabhupada has answered in the purport to 18.71 as below

In the sixty-seventh verse of this chapter, the Lord explicitly forbade the Gītā’s being spoken to those who are envious of the Lord. In other words, Bhagavad-gītā is for the devotees only. But it so happens that sometimes a devotee of the Lord will hold open class, and in that class not all the students are expected to be devotees. Why do such persons hold open class? It is explained here that although not everyone is a devotee, still there are many men who are not envious of Kṛṣṇa. They have faith in Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. If such persons hear from a bona fide devotee about the Lord, the result is that they become at once free from all sinful reactions and after that attain to the planetary system where all righteous persons are situated. Therefore simply by hearing Bhagavad-gītā, even a person who does not try to be a pure devotee attains the result of righteous activities. Thus a pure devotee of the Lord gives everyone a chance to become free from all sinful reactions and to become a devotee of the Lord. ( Purport BG 18.71)

Hare Krsna 

• Thank you Prabhuji

Hare Krishna 🙏🏼

This reply was deleted.