BG verse TEXT 12 chapter 2

Hare Krishna dear devotees

In BG Text 12 , chapter 2

Krishna says to arjuna

" Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all those kings;nor in the future shall any of us cease to be".

From this explanation it sounds to me that there are DEFINITE number of souls that exist either(including) in spiritual world,material world or in Krishna's impersonal form.

It's not like there are INDEFINITE/INFINITE souls coming out from Krishna and going back either into Krishna's impersonal form or spiritual world or material world.

Can somebody confirm  this to me please.

Thank you

Hare Krishna.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks to your question, it clarified doubts of many aspiring devotees.

If you click on the link below, you can see practically, how innumerable universes are in Krsna's control, so what to speak of planets or souls in it.

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&biw=...

Redirect Notice
  • Volunteer

Hare Krishna Mataji.Dandavat Pranam.All glories To Srila Prabhupada

Individual Souls are never created, they were always existed as a part and parcel of the supreme whole along with Krishna. Most of them are Nitya-mukta or ever-liberated in Vaikuntha and rest are nitya-badha or conditioned in this material world. So your understanding is correct that there are definite number of souls but the number is innumerable so Infinite to conceive.

your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• Hare Krishna Sudipta prabhuji.

Dandavat Pranam

Thank you for your reply.  My question below is to get a clear picture of the word "nitya-badha"

"nitya-badha" word itself explains, that it means "always bounded"

When the word "nitya" comes it implies always,forever or eternally .

Are we eternally conditioned?

-> If yes then how come then we can come out of the clutches of maya and go back to spiritual world.

->  If No, then why are we using the word "nitya".

Please advise.

Hare Krishna.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Mataji. Dandavat Pranam. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

The term Nitya badha or ever conditioned is used in general for the living entity residing in material existence, because in material world we are bounded by material laws from time immemorial , and there is no end of material existence if a living entity don't desire and work accordingly to get out of it, So in that case they become nitya badha or ever conditioned.

But the living entity can change this condition by mercy of Guru and Krishna and by devotional service only. By mercy of Krishna present as paramatma in heart one living entity gets Guru, and By mercy of Guru He/She gets Krishna and become Mukta . The connection between Krishna and living entity is devotional service as led down by Guru and Shastra. Then he/She can be a Nitya - siddha and can attain the stage of Nitya-Mukta in vaikuntha with Lord.

your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• Hare Krishna Sudipta Prabhu,

Thank you for your valuable time and effort in giving very precise and to the point inputs on any topic of discussion. We all are very happy to have devotee members like you, in this forum.

Krishna bless you all. Hari bol.
        • Hare Krishna

Dandavat Pranam

Thank you for your reply.

jai shree Krishna

This reply was deleted.