Is Allah,yahweh and other fake or are they demigods under lord Krishna?

In Hinduism there are many sects like shaivism and Vaishnavism

Each claiming theirs god are supreme,are the other religions like that saying their gods are real?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have proved that Allah is fake by giving logical arguments and you could not counter it now it' for topic starter to decide   1. There is no mantra such as om allahaya namah in vsn.         2. I asked a question about the destiny reached by chanting allah but no one had the answer                                                       3. I proved that link given by u doubtful. Please read all my comments again. Thank you

• Yes pisaca dharma thats the truth. the content does make sense and seems genuine too. Did krishna really desire this is a different issue becoz even in india 4 castes have gone up to hundreds of caste one language has trany formed into several. Thank you very much. 

• Why are the replies deleted?I am very sportive. If bharat bhau would give references by sp I would have apologised to him

• Bharat Bhau i am sticking to the topic not deviating. plz read again i also said if dashavtar Buddha appears to rampantly stop animal sacrifice and then the same god cannot promote (bakri id) slaughter of goats world wide. its the most important festival of the peaceful religion which you claim lead to slow upliftment and then why does Veda Vyas exclusively use the word "mleccha"?? and then as i said there is not a single good meaning of that word. 

• Lol I don't think u read my comments properly especially the last one.
    • If u again go through my comments here u will realize that I havent spokenot a word against Christianity. Infact I am not even against Buddhism jainism. even in Christianity there is no animal killing festival and so in others except islam. If u Google crimes of prophet u will see several abominable sins done by him with evidences. avoiding sex relations with mom sis is present in all religions once doesn't need islam. Our scriptures warn against that maleccha and the west have confirmed the same but u dont agree.that's unfortunate.
      • Sevak

Hare Krsna 

If indeed bona fide scriptures say that God of Islam is fake please do provide references for the same. 

YS Bharat

• Which and whose scriptures are you talking about? Birth of Hindusim / sanatan dharm= more than 3500 years before, hence scriptures are written in same period. Christianity's birth 2018 years before, hence it's scripture/s is/are written in that time only. Judaism is older than Christianity. Islam named cult is born 1400 years before from now. 

How come baby's biography be written before it's birth by any one who lived many years before that baby? If indeed bona fide scriptures say that God of Islam is fake please do provide references for the same. Question is absurd. Grand son can write book on his grandfather by collecting material on him. How come grand father write a book on unborn grand son & leave it for people to read and die?

What this newly born ( birth year 1400 years before) cult is telling about God's and people of other old believers/ followers is more important. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C0r0tZGlsA

Google search gives answers for all questions. 

YouTube
    • That chart actually proves me correct that SD is the only religion and also long time back what I had read about BP that this maleccha will completely delude the entire population later it was changed to some raja bhoj crap. Even i read a topic that iskcon books are changed. God knows which acharya said what and how much is manipulated. It does matter what ppl are following..authenticated material should be followed otherwise it will lead to chaos as it's happening today. Finally I wud like to know what comes under this extremely sinful category and then let's stop
This reply was deleted.