Is Allah,yahweh and other fake or are they demigods under lord Krishna?

In Hinduism there are many sects like shaivism and Vaishnavism

Each claiming theirs god are supreme,are the other religions like that saying their gods are real?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I haven't got what it was looking for but I would like to know that if any one chants allah at the time of death where does he reach. Krishna takes me to goloka his incarnations to vaikunthaloka demigod to their residences so where does allah end up? and I agree with prabhakar prabhu I mean let' stop.the arguments in support of islam have been meaningles I am sorry to say and my sincere apologies to BHARAT prabhu for a couple of rude replies. Plz forgive.

• no i bet he didnt say anything like that thats seems to be some interpolation just as in reality draupadi never said "andhe ka putra andha" but it was added by stupid tv serial directors mixing it with a movie scene and there are many more. and moreover prabhupada would not have claimed the two to be man made religions and then that comment is directly slamming Srila Prabhupada and Veda Vyas.

• i cant understand how slaughtering thousands of poor goats in the name of allah can lead to slow upliftment especially when buddha appeared to stop the same. anyways it seems in bhavishya puran mahamad(yeah thats his real name) is called maleccha and maleccha means nonvedic, maleccha means barbarian, worst of humans and theres not a single good meaning of that word so his demonic grace joker naik says foreigner to save his image. moreover if you ask any muslim thats whats the guarantee thats words of quran are words of allah they dont dont have any answer. that answers our question on the peaceful religion. i think prabhupadji has said jainism buddhism are man made religions.

• Me and my parents are chanting vsn on every janmashtami over 10 yrs and I have 2 books of vsn nowhere is such a mantra. Yes when the preacher itself is called malecchas then what's more left to argue? Buddha is a dashavtara but ppl under the influence of kali manufactured a new religion. If u Google ""Buddhism jainism prabhupada"" u will surely get it.
      • This reply was deleted.
        • Sevak

Hare Krsna 

I think there is misunderstanding about the question and understanding about the responding posts. Let me clarify. 

These religions are non-vedic. These religions are not eternal religion. These religions can uplift the mlecchas. Nobody is promoting other religions. 

There was a question asked whether God represented in other religion is fake or demigod. That question has been answered. 

Nobody is promoting any other aspect of any other religion. 

Off shoot comments - like grandfatherly aged man who marries a child and his daughter in law being accepted as teacher,  slaughtering thousands of poor goats in the name of allah,  go to Saudi Arabia and chant on the street for an hour, then speak.

These comments neither answer the question nor, say anything to refute the replying posts. They create controversies and deviate into other directions. 

Hope this clarifies that nobody is promoting any other religion other than pure devotional service unto Supreme personality of godhead Krsna. Let us stick to the topics. If there is disagreement, there can be discussion on the topic in with quotations etc, but deviation isn't helpful

YS Bharat

• Very well said prabhu

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Suhas Prabhu,

PAMHO.

Are you aware that one of our mantras is Om Allayah Namah. I have done that mantra - it is part of Vishnu Sahastranaam, I think it comes between 150 - 200. 

I have heard in lectures that followers of Brahma are Christians and followers of Shiva are Muslims. In fact, they are the race of Surpanakha - sister of Ravana. If you do youtube search on this, you will get some material.

Every genuine religion teaches love of God. If that is not the outcome of following that religion, then either the follower or the preacher is all wrong. 

Buddha is one of the dasavataras. Then how can Buddhism be a man made religion?

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Radha Rasamayi DD, show with proof "Are you aware that one of our mantras is Om Allayah Namah. I have done that mantra - it is part of Vishnu Sahastranaam, I think it comes between 150 - 200. " Do not say anything. Only genuine religion which teaches love is here- https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/. And small amount of that act love by one of your every genuine religion is here with proof- http://indiafacts.org/terror-unlimited-staggering-loot-lust-alauddi...

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
        Is Islam really a Religion of Peace? What makes Islam so different?
  • If the religion is genuine and authentic, then their Gods also must be genuine. However the followers of each religions are not perfectly knowing about the Gods mentioned in their scriptures. If we analyze deeply, we will find all religions speak about the same absolute.

Let us take the following info: Bhagavad Gita says Lord Krishna is the Supreme. Bible says God created man in His image in other words Bible says God and man look similar. Now if we reconcile Gita's statement and Bible's statement, we won't see any contradictions as Lord Krishna and man look similar.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Nothing was mentioned about what anyone is following or how they are following it. The religions of Islam and christianity as originated by the originator(Jesus and Prophet mohammed)  is a genuine path to slowly elevate the people of that time to god consciousness. 

Hare Krsna

This reply was deleted.