Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

When I did not had access to direct Devotee association and Temples my ONLY source of spiritual income was ISKCON Desire Tree web site.

---Thousands of Lectures

---Ebooks

---Discussions

---Blogs

So I am sure many of You also had and having such like experiences. 

And I am sure there are still people who want IDT to survive for many, many years.

In order web site continue to survive and serve to people it needs to be supported also, doesn't it?!

Here is the list of some main expenditures of the web site: http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/page/donate-to-iskcondesiretree

If we - thousands of us could give at least 100 - 300 Rs per month we could maintain it. 

True knowledge should not be sold for money. So web site is not selling anything for anyone other than making everything available free of cost to anyone in any part of the world.

But to show our gratitude and assist little bit we could spend some of our coins to IDT, couldn't we?!

So that people who are doing seva on IDT basically be focused on doing their selfless service rather than worrying about basic needs, aren't they?!

I felt uncomfortable to ask something from all of You! But still I hope many of You will take it seriously!

Thank You so much!

Your insignificant servant, bhaktin maral

Here are the bank details.

A/c name :-Iskcon

A/c:- 910010030276047

Bank name :- Axis Bank Ltd

Type of A/c :-  SAVING  

Branch name : Chowpatty,Mumbai.

IFSC code: UTIB0001004

Once done, please send me the details

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Mata Ji ,

I dont have net Banking i just have Master Card ( cum ATM ) ,

please ask if i can do it with that . Union Bank Of India

• Volunteer

How to donate using master card , on paypal it is not showing amount in $ or Rs .

also will i have to tell admin of IDT about donation made through Master Card , or will it automatically go to IDT funds ?

• i appreciate  post of dhananjay vashistha, why not do one thing, we can start an automatic ECS liked to our bank,

jsut like for our loans and then it will go autimatically.

i think this is possible with our online banking account, where we can make NEFT transfers and give instructions to it for doing it every month and this will be done automatically.

What do you all think ?

--

Rishikumardas

• hare krishna prabhuji...
    very nice idea i m also interested to donate to IDT
  • Hare Krishna,

It will be very nice if we add some more payment options like ( i.e Credit/Master/Visa Card Transfer, Net Banking etc)

And also put account details of ISKCON Chowpatty along with notice on donation page, so that it will be easy for donar

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Thank You so much for Your cooperation and desire to support IDT so that this web site serve to You all better and better!

The web site itself does not have separate bank account. 

So ISKCON Chowpatty Mandir collects all lakshmi in their account. 

Here are the bank details of ISKCON Chowpatty

A/c name :-Iskcon

A/c:- 910010030276047

Bank name :- Axis Bank Ltd

Type of A/c :-  SAVING  

Branch name : Chowpatty,Mumbai.

IFSC code: UTIB0001004

!!!!But one thing is there:

Once You have done donation You have to inform the amount of donation and Your name to Vaishnava Seva Prabhu (vaishnavasevadasa@gmail.com) so that he approaches Temple and show Your details and get lakshmi for IDT. Otherwise that won't be used for IDT but for the Temple.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna

It would be nice if there is some automated message from IDT that goes as a reminder every mid month or month end to registered email address for monthly donation.

• Hare Krishna Mataji,

Please Accept My Humble Obeisance

All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

All Glories To Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga

Does it support Net Banking transfer?

Ys-

rakesh

• Hare Krishna

Wonderful Mataji. 100Rs a month is a great idea.

It would be nice if IDT supports direct online transfer from Account to Account.

I am not sure of how Paypal account works here. is it similar to direct online transfer? .

This reply was deleted.