After Oh my God. Now we have P.K

Hare krishna to all devoteespamho AGTSPAfter Oh my God. Now we have new movie P.K which is again conveying same points. Ultimate message seems to be same as oh my God to reject all Godmen or middlemen. Movie also don't give message to love God or chant his holy names. But it presents our Relationship with him is simply of Give and take. It will again delude less Intelligent people for sure, how to deal with it? Why only fraud spiritual Gurus portrayed in such movies? Why not they tell people from whom to take authorised knowledge about God and who is real Guru? Why not they gives example of great Spiritual masters like Srila Prabhupada, Radhanath swami and so on, whose making millions of people devotees of Lord?Since this is Aamir khan movie, so it will be more influencing than Oh my God movie. It will obviously break all box office records. But I fear, it could create negative doubts in the mind of sincere spiritual seekers. As message is same, To reject all Godmens. Because concept of this movie is almost 80% same as of Oh my God movie. Just plot is different Kanji bhai was shown as atheist and P.K(Aamir khan) is shown as Alien. Who reject all rituals and current business which is going on in the name of God.I wish Iskcon make high budget movie on life of Srila Prabhupada and deliver these all deluding rascals. I'm sure it will be game changing in the history KC. But it should be as magnificent as these movies.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why to bother over it and give publicity? we don't see any films atall, then to say, majority of devotees and commoners also like us, then it's useless to waste our time.
  • This movie may reached 100cr but not even 1% will be given to feed poor
  • Hare Krsna prabhuji.,

You have mentioned it correctly. Kali is on his move. But Iskcon coming in forefront that too right now when it roots are not deep rooted in this society will not cause much effect. Though some Iskcon devotees are right now working on this part vigorously. This movie culture has become so deep rooted in our society that to tackle with it will require lot of resources and expertise and of course intense prayers to save the conditioned souls (including ourselves).

Not showing the solution to the problem actually adds on to the problem. Simply money making business. Rightly mentioned "Cheaters and the cheated". And who is worse-- the cheated not the cheater.

yas

• good thought but very argumental.....no one sucess in spiritual life without guru (middle man)...only guru can give u spiritual power.....its comes generation to generation by guru....not by own.....in thicker sence u r right ...but not right in quantam thought.....show men a single person who sucess in spiritual life without guru....

• Hare krishna Bhuwan prabhu It's very unfortunate of Indians nowadays that they have lost their intelligence in being materialist. They are going in hell but they also taking millions of people in hell with them due to their negative influence.
    Yes "Kalau sudra sambhavah" It is said in our Vedic literatures. But Golden period of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's movement is yet to come. Whatever we have seen yet it was simply a trailer, real movie starts when Temple of vedic planetarium completed in construction then no one can stop Prabhupada's iskcon. I have heard this in a lecture
  • Hare krishna Bhuwan prabhu
    It's very unfortunate of Indians nowadays that they are not interested in our Vedic literatures to know about it. So these rascals comes to cheat them in the name of entertainment.
  • Hare Krishna Prabhuji!!!!!!!

Dandvat!!!!!!!!

PAMHO!!!!!!!!!!
    AGTSP!!!!!!!!!!

Radhey! Radhey!

Prabhuji i can understand your concern as it is a very disappointing situation for the Devotees of the Lord as again this movie story will reject the principals of our vedas and the explanation made by our Respected Acharayas who spent their whole life to spread the Krishna Consciousness worldwide.  As we have seen the fuss spread ed by the non-devotees

in Oh My God.  As his holiness A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupad said: People wants to be cheated that's why they gets cheaters.

You know Prabhuji in Sri Mad Bhagwad Gita it is clearly mentioned that there are about 99% population (correct me, if i am wrong) are born as a sudra, who are with degraded qualities people.

So Prabhuji do not worry from these rascals as they are very very very very less intelligent.  So we should avoid these non-devotees and should carry on in our devotional ship towards Lord Krishna.

Your Humble Servant

Bhuwan Dutt Bawari

Hare Krishna

• Hare krishna prabhuji
    Yes as Prabhupada said People wants to be cheated that's why they gets cheaters.
  • Prabhuji, you are absolutely right. This is a cult to destroy Hinduism completely. In the first 10000 years of Kali yuga people will remember the name of Lord and thereafter since very few will be Hindu, most people will resort to meat eating, deceitful behaviour and marriage will be only a verbal agreement. Very bad Time is going to come.

Even in Singham Returns movie the actors say against what Lord Krishna has preached in Bhagavad Gita. But Prabhuji, do not worry since material energy of Lord Krishna will take care of all these rascals that preach against our Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is watching everything that is happening from his eternal abode , Goloka Vrindavan.
This reply was deleted.