After death

Hare Krishna prabhu ji / Mata jiย 

PAMHO๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’

Plzz guide me and help me regarding this query...

When we get to hear that someone died in someone's locality and nebiouring areas , not a relative or friend but a ordinary people whom we don't even know or when we hear about someone's death in accident in tv or social media etc....then what should be our mood ...means , is that we should do something for them like chanting the HARE KRISHNA mahamantra for 1 time and offering the fruit of that particular chanting to them or we should not do like that because it will surely change their future destination cutting out their all karmic reaction like this...

Plzz guide me and correct me .

Your servant ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sevak

Hare Krsnaย 

like chanting the HARE KRISHNA mahamantra for 1 time and offering the fruit of that particular chanting to themย 

Yes, that will be very helpful to all - the departed soul, the one who chants, the one who hears everyone. Lord Sri Krsna will be very pleased with this.ย 

we should not do like that because it will surely change their future destination cutting out their all karmic reaction like this

We need not be worried about what will happen to their karma etc. There are universal administrators like demigod Yama who keep track of their karmic accounts. It will not cause any harm to the one who chants or the one for whom it is chanted. In fact the rituals and procedures of Shraadha is actually performed inorder to reduce the karmic reactions of the departed soul and to make their journey less troublesome.ย 

Lord Sri Krsna will be very pleased if we pray or chant for departed souls.ย 

Hare Krsna

• HARE KRISHNA

Thank so much Prabhu ji...for replying and guiding me ...thank you again and again๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ’....Dandvat pranam ๐Ÿ™

This reply was deleted.