One question keep popping up in my mind is about "after death" life. I have been made to understand that whatever last thought comes in mind at the time of dealth, the soul acquires that type of form in next birth.
Now if there is a situation. A person who has lived almost 90% his life violoating all norms of society but at the fag end of his life i.e. remaining 10%, he turns to spirituality and at the time of death, he gets the last thought of being in "Gokul Dham". Will he attain that? If yes, then what about his 90% sinful life? Is that equal to someone who lived the life in serving GOD?
Also, what is written in Veda's about the journey of soul? How does it traverse from one life form to another?