Krishna (4351)

Follow Krishna Consciousness

I have being visiting ISKCON temple since many years and have attended lectures like Prerna (@ ISKCON Chowpatty, MUMBAI) and also few Bhagvad Gita lectures..

I know it is always told to do chanting on beads by many people..But for some reasons, I have

Read more…
6 Replies

Anxiety because of peer pressure

Hello,

I am in the IT/Software field. Sometimes I feel a lot of anxiety because of peer pressure. There are 2 primary reasons for this;

1. A lot of my colleagues (some in earlier organization) have travelled abroad (or onsite as they say) while I after

Read more…
14 Replies

Fighting back the 'feelings'??

hare krishna :)

I am trying to be very sincere in KC and I've always belived in Krishna, but I've developed affection for him too now and not just belive but i'm very stupid and this one thing always causes me to suffer...

some days go well but somed

Read more…
8 Replies

Varaha Dvadasi

Hare Krishna,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada...

Please accept my humble obeisances...

What is the difference between "White Boar Incarnation" and "Red Boar Incarnation" of the lord? Does Varaha Dvadasi indicate the appearance day of White Boar or Red I

Read more…
1 Reply

preaching for women

hare krishna
dandawt pranam.
all glories to srila prabhupada.

I've one friend who is little frustrated with her life. She thinks that to take birth as a female is a curse. It is very hard to maintain spiritual life for women. They have a very hard life

Read more…
5 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –