help....

hare krishna ....parbhuji.....

i m just a beginner.....

i started chanting 1 year ago.......but sometimes i fail to chant the daily routine numbers of  rounds.

even sometime i also engaged in other probihited activities .

i tried my best to remain abstain but somehow again repeats same mistakes.

then i felt very guilty,.

even sometime i donot consider myself eligible to worship karishna

my life and work is very hectic.

help me out this situation.

and my schedule is very hectic and working hours are very busy, sometime whole day duty, how can i keep balance between work and worship.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer
    For one year before she came to India, I begged my wife to go out every day in San Diego where she was in the ISKCON temple and chant the Hare Krishna maha mantra. We both can see that this helped her spiritual life immensely. We are now the Jagannatha pujaris here at the ISKCON temple in Vallabh Vidyanagar in Gujarat and can see that all kinds of wonderful miracles are happening in our life because we go out and chant the Holy Name in public every day without fail. You may have a demanding schedule and you can only go out your door and chant for two minutes but still, you must do it every day because you will develop spiritual momentum that way and your life will be sublime. Please chant and be happy. That is Srila Prabhupada's number one instruction for all of us.
    • thanks very much 4 ur advice parbhuji.........
      yes i wll try to follow as u suggest
This reply was deleted.