Volunteer

16,000 Temples Project

Mahaprabhu predicted that in every town and village, in the world, Harinam Sankirtan will go on, where Lord Krishna's Names will be sung in the streets.

PS:

I just want you all to know that I am not the doer. Krishna talks to all of us, if you only pay attention to Krishna. I am doing is just organizing a few individuals who are committed to Harinam Sankirtan movement.

Please do understand that I am far from capable to do anything. I am too fallen to even get such an idea as to build a temple.

Please forgive if I have offended you or you find me posing as a great devotee (which I am not)

Krishna has inspired me to start 16,000temples.com project, so we can start the process of organizing such Sankirtan groups, which will later result in a physical temple/s, a place to gather for devotees performing Nagara Sankirtana, Book distribution and preaching Krishna Consciousness.

I request devotees to please go to 16000temples.com and leave a blessing.

If you would like to see a physical temple where you or a group of you are performing Harinam Sankirtan, please register a page for your temple on the site. Stay in touch. We also bring webtraffic to your temple page so like minded people can connect with you, in your town or village.

Firstly, go there now and leave a blessing right here. We will be updating to this discussion as we progress.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

The first of the temples, #16,000 (Yes they will be built as a countdown) 2 acre, Sacramento CA land donated/acquired 

Devotees, please leave your blessing here or at 16000temples.com, for the Harinam Sankirtan temple movement.

• Volunteer

my humble obeisances Shravan Prabhuji,

i do not have blessings and needed qualities to give blessings but i wish Krishna will help You. Wish Lord Nitay protect Your service which You are trying to do for His pleasure.

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Thank you for your blessing mataji.

Hope to receive blessings from more Vaishnavas who are fearful of committing Naam Aparaad.

• Volunteer

I would love to help out in whatever way possible. I am currently trying to set up a nice organization in my college and arrange some book distribution and some day a harinama and a nice festival. We have a local temple a few miles away and up North is the famous residence of Sri Sri Rukmini-Dwarkadish. But is registration for the site closed? Or am i just blind or something?

ETA: nevermind, i completely missed the comments section lol

• Hare krishna Shravan Prabhuji

Very Nice endeavor. As of now I can only pray that let Lord Krishna make it (this project) a truth and make me fortunate enough to help out (whatever minimal way) in this project.

Jai shree Krishna

This reply was deleted.