"When Krishna sees that the peacocks are dancing for His pleasure, He reciprocates by dancing with them. Krishna wanted to serve the peacocks by pleasing them. And as the peacocks and Krishna were dancing, seeing their ecstatic dance the flute in Krishna’s hands began to play on its own. In this way all the peacocks and other animals on Govardhan began to dance with Krishna on the sweet melodies of Krishna’s flute.

Krishna kept the peacock feather on top of His head indicating that He accepted their love. This represents that Krishna is always subordinate to the love of His devotees."

- HH Radhanath Swami

"In whatever way My devotees surrender unto Me, I reward them accordingly. Everyone follows My path in all respects, O son of Pṛthā." 

- Sri Chaitanya Charitramrit Adi Leela 4.178

Dear devotees,

Time and again we too have had divine interventions in our life, where we felt the divine presence of Lord in our life. In such moments, our faith in Lord increased by leaps and bounds as it was affirmed to us that He takes care of us.

I request all the devotees to share their wonderful experiences of Krishna reciprocating with them.

Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Ki Jai !!

Sri Sri Gaur Nitai Ki Jai !!

Srila Prabhupada Ki Jai !!

Srila Guru Deva Ki Jai !!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Really Prabhu, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your divine experience! In case you have got more such instances to relate to, you can share it with us. From your past replies, I have noticed that you have encountered quite a few mystic experiences in your life. You are a very good Vaishnava. Besides, I truly appreciate your love for Go Mata. 

Hari bol!

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhujis and Matajis,

PAMHO.

YOur experiences are so wonderful that its a delight to read them. I was hesitating to write, but now I feel I can mention this one.

Last year, around this time, we were in Vrindavan, part of a group which had gone to visit Vrindavan, on a guided tour, our tour guide was HG Dina Bandhu Prabhu. One morning, I had a major stomach upset. Still I went for mangalarati and sat and started to chant after the arati. I simply told the lord, everyone's going to Barsana today, I also want to go, I have an upset stomach, You take care. After that I was not bothered, I knew I would be fine.

My stomach was in bad condition. So much so that my husband offered to stay back with me and said let the others go. I absolutely refused and insisted on going. Then we started to find out what medicines can be taken in that condition. In the process, someone told me to have a piece of bread soaked in water, after squeezing the water out. I did that and took some medicine also. We went to Barsana at 7.30 am and that was the longest day out in the tour, we returned at 3.00 pm. I didnt eat anything throughout, except 2 glasses of lassi. I could do the darshans properly and one place, some Brijwasi ladies helped me and allowed me to use their loo. By the time I returned, my stomach was fine.

Just a small incident I thought I can share.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Thank you Mataji for sharing your incident of reciprocation. However small it may be after all it does signify that Krishna reciprocates to his devotees.

Haribol!

• hare krsna, i too experienced reciporation by radharani.in dec 2011 my husband n myself had some tiff but i was disturbed by it very much.2 continuous day i went to temple to have darshan n both days flower fell from radharanis garland. first day i thought it coincident only to b confirmed next day.

• Theres another incident which is very close to my heart. You know in KC we are not allowed to be greedy for anything. Back in 2008 when I was working as a Brand Manager for an automobile accessory company India faced the heat of recession and autombile companys were the first to be impacted. During this time I had to leave my company and serach for a new job. The activity of searching a job at that time was an herculean task and I was going through tremendous stress. Usually we visit Tirupati Balaji once a year. When I was going through this phase once I prayed god I wont go to Tirupati Balaji unlesss I get a job and I was damn serious about it.

To my surprise in the coming 10-15 days I went to a company and got selected with a much higher salary than my previous company. The HR sent me the offer letter in mail and I approved it. I told the HR that I will come back after my Balaji darshan and will join their company. So with lots of happiness and thinking that my greed has got a role to play in my new assignments and giving lots of thanks to Lord Balaji I stepped for Tirupati from New Delhi. I reached Bangalore and in a package tour next day I have boarded a Volvo for Tirupati. Was so happy and just before boarding the bus I got a call from HR that they withdrew the position due to the recession so they witheld my offer. Shocked Im I thought whats happening.

With much grief I stepped for my journey to Tirupati and had a great Darshan. On my way back to Delhi an Iskcon devotee boarden the Delhi bound Rajdhani Express and offered me the Nectar of Devotion. Few days down the line I rtealized it was a lila by Krishna. He never want his devotees to be greedy. When I was damn sure that I wont go to Balaji Temple Krishna, the smartest individual in the entire creation made things in such a way that I got the job offer to get my greed broken. Also it taught me a lesson that our service towards Krishna can not be business. Its not like that Krishna gives me something and in exchange we offer something to the lord. Its always unconditional devotion. When we have unconditional love for the Supreme, he takes care of our material necessities of our life. And when he gives something to us out of his causeless mercy then no body can take it away from us. 

Hari Bola.

• Hariiiibol ! 

Very Inspiring Prabhuji , Very True We should not make our devotion with Krishna a business , Love him Unconditionally. whatever Position Krishna Keeps you in We Must be Thankful for Him , He is our Biggest Well Wisher . Krisnas Love for us is Unmatched by no one . 

• "When we have unconditional love for the Supreme, he takes care of our material necessities of our life. " 

Well said prabhu!

Hari bol!

• This reply was deleted.
        • Haribol... Wonderful experience !!

• Amazing Sushant Prabhu! It was truly divine to read your experience! After reading all these experiences of reciprocation, we feel great enjoyment and bliss in our heart...

I request other Prabhujis and Matajis to share their wonderful divine experience of reciprocation by Lord.

Haribol!

• wonderful prabhu ji.... nice to hear your experience . krsna is really very much merciful :)

This reply was deleted.