Brahma-vaivarta Purana 4.129

Text 59:

kaler daSa-sahasraaNi
madbhaktaaH saMti bhu-tale
ekavarNaa bhaviSyaMti
madbhakteSu gateSu ca

"For 10,000 years of Kali such devotees of Mine will be present on earth. After the departure of My devotees there will be only one varna [outcaste]."

Text 60:

madbhaktaSunyaa pRthivi
kaligrastaa bhaviSyati
etasminnaMtare tatra
kRSNadehaadvinirgataH

"Devoid of My devotees, the earth will be shackled by Kali. Saying this, Krsna departed."

The above is supported in 4.90.32-33:

kalau daZa-sahasrAni
haris tiSThati medinI
devAnAM pratimA pUjyA
ZAstrANi ca purANakam

"(Sri Krsna said:) Lord Hari will stay on this earth for the first ten-thousand years of Kali-yuga. For that time the deities of the demigods will be worshiped and the Puranas and scriptures will also be present."

Hari Bol !!!!

Is there any other similar reference from other sastras and lectrures of prabhupada ?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

somewhere in ninth canto of Shrimad Bhagavatam there is the name of one great sage who is coming from the line of Sun God. It says that he is still alive and resides in one of mountains and he will live till the end of Kali yuga and at the end he will continue the lineage of Sun Dynasty and may be from that dynasty will appear Lord Kalki.

---

also we have to look to 12 canto of Srimad Bhagavatam. Also ,maybe in Chaitanya Charitaamrita there might be something about this.

i heard it many times in many lectures but i do not remember in which lecture exactly.

Your servant,    

This reply was deleted.