Replies

• Jagai and Madhai were offended Sri Nityananda prabhu and He was very mercifull and forgiving to them because He is mahatma. Sri Nitay  is the ocean of mercy, but vaishnava apparadha should be solved by pleasing vaishnava to whome offense were committed. Thats the process recommended by scriptures.

Of course, praying to Lord Nityananda is purifying, but only if vaishnava apparadha wasnt gone by asking for forgiveness in a humble state of mind to vaishnava to whom offense were committed.

Image result for jagai madhai

• Jaya Nitai!

Yes Lord Nityananda Prabhu's Name is able to deliver us from all offenses (even Vaishnav Aparadha). This is confirmed in Chaitanya Bhagavata Madhya Lila, Chapter 22, verse 135:

nityananda-prasade se gauracandra jani nityananda-prasade se vaisnavere cini

nityananda-prasade se ninda yaya hsaya  nityananda-prasade se visnu-bhahti haya 

"By the mercy of Nityananda, one can know Gauracandra. And  by the mercy of Nityananda, one can recognize a Vaisnava. By the mercy of Nityananda, one's offenses (including offenses to Vaishnavs) are destroyed, and by the mercy of Nityananda, one attains devotional service to the Supreme Lord. "

Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur writes in the purport:

"By the mercy of Sri Nityananda, the offenses committed by those wicked persons who eulogize Advaita (Acharya) are destroyed. Simply by the mercy of Sri Nityananda, one's inclination towards the service of the Supreme Lord is increased."

The reason for this is becasue Lord Nityananda Prabhu is Adi Guru and Vaishnav Dhama (the abode of all devotees). He can forgive us on behalf of all Vaishnnavs by His mercy. Lord Krsna and Lord Gauranga Maharaprabhu will not forgive all offenses, but Nitaai is the only Lord who will forgive them all. That is why, for us fallen souls, we must take shelter of Nityananda Prabhu and His holy Names. That is why Narottama das Thakur says "heno nitai bina bhai, radha krsna paite nai" (without Nitai, you can never get Radha Krsna).

As for chanting His Names, I will paste my previous post on this. 

Sri Nityanandastakam

This astakam (8 verses) to Lord Nityananda prabhu are so beautiful and merciful, that I try and listen to them everyday and would recommend everyone to do so. I actually made the below video, which contains the lyrics and translation as well as kirtan of Nityananda Prabhu

The singer of this bhajan (Nityanandi dasi Mataji) is very very exalted and has been a devotee of Lord Nitai from birth. I cannot glorify her with even 1000 mouths. Every word that comes out of her mouth is in glorification of her Lord Nitai. She has composed many beautiful bhajans of Lord Nitai, which we devotees keep on our head. Her personal blog can be found here:

https://nityanandidasi.wordpress.com/

This astakam is stunning jewel of the all the works of Vrndavan das Thakur, and simply hearing it will cause the Lotus Feet of Lord Nitai to appear in our hearts.

12 Names of Lord Nityananda by Sarvabhauma Bhattacharya

http://nitaaiveda.com/SG_Translated_and_Main_Scriptures/12_Names_of...

Please see here for the 12 Names of Nityananda Prabhu as written by Sri Sarvabhauma Bhattacharya. They are very short and sweet and so we can easily chant it everyday. 

Nitai Chalisa and Nitai Aarti

You can sing Nitai's Chalisa which is in Hindi and very beautiful. You can sing in tune of Hanuman Chalisa if you want. The lyrics and translation are below:

http://nitai.co/t/nitai-chalisa-kirtan-in-ekachakra-with-audio-lyri...

Nitai Vayulekhan

Another powerful process which I always perform is Nitai Nama Dhyana , which is writing Nitai's Name (निताइ with one's forefinger in the air. This process is recommended in Hari Bhakti Vilasa and also Gaur Kishora das Babaji. Many devotees may be suspicious, so the scriptural proofs of this process I will post below:

http://nitai.co/t/13-scriptural-proofs-of-nitai-vayulekhan/298

Prabhupada said in His purport to Nitai Pada Kamala:

"“Just like if you touch electricity, immediately you become electrified. That is natural. Similarly, Nityananda is eternal happiness, IF YOU TOUCH NITYANANDA SOME WAY OR THE OTHER, then you become also eternally happy." 

So by this process you can always touch the divine syllables of the Name of Nitaai, and by this our 10 offenses will become purified and we will always be able to chant the Mahamantra offenslessly. Jaya NItaai!

• Chanting Lord names purifying entire universe, but can not purify from offences committed to His devotees.

The medicine is begging for forgiveness  in a humble state of mind or somehow satisfying offended one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SB 9.4.68The pure devotee is always within the core of My heart, and I am always in the heart of the pure devotee. My devotees do not know anything else but Me, and I do not know anyone else but them.

SB 9.4.69O brāhmaṇa, let Me now advise you for your own protection. Please hear from Me. By offending Mahārāja Ambarīṣa, you have acted with self-envy. Therefore you should go to him immediately, without a moment’s delay. One’s so-called prowess, when employed against the devotee, certainly harms he who employs it. Thus it is the subject, not the object, who is harmed.
    SB 9.4.70For a brāhmaṇa, austerity and learning are certainly auspicious, but when acquired by a person who is not gentle, such austerity and learning are most dangerous.
    SB 9.4.71O best of the brāhmaṇas, you should therefore go immediately to King Ambarīṣa, the son of Mahārāja Nābhāga. I wish you all good fortune. If you can satisfy Mahārāja Ambarīṣa, then there will be peace for you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is no better advice for offender then that given by the Lord.
    Sometimes we can see that even ''advanced''  Vaishnavas are not gentle and dear toward others, being proud and stone hearted, making offences on behalf of rules and principles.  Such vaishnavas do not progress no matter off all the effort.
This reply was deleted.