Why Papa pursha

Hare Krsna (^_^)

Dandabats to all sainltly vaishnavas.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I'd like to know the reason why Papa pursha induce us to commit sinful activities and make us to go to hell for punishment?

Sankirtan maha yagnya ki jay (^_^)

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jaya Guru Deva !
  • pasting from Spiritual Warrior II , Bhakti Tirtha Swami : 

The choice of God or mammon is always up to us. Although we may blame external forces for our addictive, manipulative, or selfish activities, we cannot escape our own ultimate responsibility. Even in extreme cases where people actually become possessed, hear voices, or fall into a trance as the body moves uncontrollably, these apparent victims of demonic energies are accountable for their situation. Although they may explain, truthfully, that their behavior was beyond their control, they forget that they did make choices that led to this condition in the first place. Negative forces are attracted wherever there is a receptive lower consciousness.

Even in less dramatic situations we make excuses, saying that “something came over” us, that we were subjected to demonic influences, or that we fell under the spell of maya—another name for illusion. But despite appearances, we are always responsible for our actions. Would we try to rationalize our behavior in a court of law by explaining, “Judge, it wasn’t my fault. The devil made me do it?” Of course not. The judge never says, “Well, that’s all right. I’ll just put the devil in jail instead of you.”

What causes one person to act immorally while another does not? Both individuals may face the same temptations, yet one succumbs while the other resists, or one gives in occasionally while the other yields on a regular basis. The difference can be found in each person’s level of commitment to spiritual life, which increases the level of resistance to the negative influences. If we open ourselves to the Lord, we are acting spiritually. When we elevate our consciousness, our love and spirituality act as a block to keep negativity away. But if we open the door to sin, then we become possessed by a sinful consciousness. Sin can never be considered greater than righteousness. If we say that the “devil” made us behave badly, we are implying that the devil is more powerful than God. This is never true, and only seems to be true at times because of the impure state of our consciousness.

Swami, Bhakti Tirtha. Spiritual Warrior II: Transforming Lust into Love (Kindle Locations 1257-1263). Hari-Nama Press. Kindle Edition.

• PAMHO
      AGTSP
      Please give reference reg. papa purusha
    • Purpose of existence is to punish those who don't engage in enthusiastic, loving service of the Supreme Lord
      • Dear das anu das prabhu,

P.A.M.H.O.

A.G.T.S.P.

Thank you so much for your replying me again.

It sounds like reasonable, but at the same time I feel something unlike merciful Sri Krsna.

Could you reference the silokas or the comments from acharyas in 4 Vaishnava Sampladaya? 

Sankirtan maha yagnya ki jay !!

P.A.M.H.O.

A.G.T.S.P.

Thank you for your replying and sharing nice explanation regarding to papa pursha.

Prabhu, I have still question.

Why the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna create such horrible personality in the first place?

Why the merciful Bhagavan create demons?

Now, we see that so many people are suffering by demons; killing, torturing, starving, raping and so many horrible incidents, war.

Thank you, Hare Krsna (^_^)

• Supreme Lord gave all little freedom to behave as they want, some ppl misuse it & then suffer ... 

Why do we have the ability to turn away from God’s love?":

Since we have free will, we have the choice to love the Lord or run from His love. When someone loves another person deeply, they will never act against the well being of their beloved. The relationship between a parent and a child can help us understand these dynamics a little better. A good parent always wants to give and extend love, but sometimes the child refuses to accept. Sometimes the child even runs away which means that he or she will not experience the love. However, the love is always there. When the child reconnects, he or she will once again experience the love that was always there. Similarly, we often turn away from the love coming from the Lord, or we partially turn away when we engage in sin or practice mixed devotional service.

Mixed devotional service contaminates the situation without allowing the purity to come forth. For this reason, we say that higher consciousness is natural, but more people are actually working hard to maintain lower consciousness, which includes a cheating or superficial religion and which takes us away from the essence of all religions—returning to the Kingdom of God.

Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.
        Udana-Varga: 518 (Buddhism)

Bhakti Tirtha Swami
        Spiritual Warrior VI
        Beyond Fanaticism, Terrorism, and War:
        Discover the Peace Solution

Bhakti Tirtha Swami's Teachings
        Bhakti Tirtha Swami's Teachings. 5K likes. This website is dedicated to Bhakti Tirtha Swami and all their well-wishers. This website is an effort t…

P.A.M.H.O.

A.G.T.S.P.

Prabhu, thank you for your concern.

I'm terribly sorry but I could not still understand why Sri Krsna create papa pursha who allure us to commit sinful activities and make us suffer in the hell.

I thank you always.

Hare Krsna. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Krsna has endowed us with free will. What is the will if there is no choice? Therefore, there is duality in this world, good and bad, favourable and unfavuorable, auspicious and inauspicious. In the midst of all this, Krsne never interferes with our free will. We are free to choose.

That is why there are demons and demigods, good and evil in this world.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Dear Radha Rasamayi mataji,

P.A.M.H.O.

A.G.T.S.P.

I thank you for your kindly giving mercy for my understanding.

I understad regarding to free will portion.

Bhagavan Svayam Sri Krsna is svarāṭ : fully independent. Therefore we, jivatma, who are part and parcel of Bhagavan have same quality of independent in small portion.

But still, I do not get the purpose of existence of papa purusha.

I'm so sorry for my lack of understanding.

Hare Krsna.

This reply was deleted.