why maya devi attake devotee ?

Hare Krishna

Why maya devi attake (exm.) devotee ?

becouse :- actually maya devi is servent of Lord Krishna , her duty is take imtihan of devotee many time and she serve to Lord Krishna honestly , so we should learn from maya devi how to serve honestly Lord krishna , we should perpare always given imtahan to maya devi 

Hare Krishna

397702_130205033763837_294496572_a[1].jpg

18310_10151362553068455_655333739_n[1].jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FIRST 3 ARMS OF MAYA DAVI IS - 1ST.    SUNDAR NARI (IF DEVOTEE VERY  SCINCER AND  DO  SADHNA VERY STRONGLY  THAN MAY DAVI USE FIRST ARMS ON DEVOTEE  90% DEVOTEES FOLLDOUN HERE )     2ND.  lAKSHMI [(RUPYA) IF DEVOTEE CROSS 1ST ARMS OF MAYA DEVI THAN USE 2ND ARMS PAISA  MOSTLY PEPOLS WANT MORE AND MORE FACILITY THAN NEED MORE MONY SO BE CAREFULL HERE TO DEVOTEE , SHOULD CONTROL OUR DESIRE ]    &   

3RD. EGO - WHSE CROSS 1ST & 2ND ARMES  THAN MAYA DEVI  APPLY EGO IN DEVOTEE

•  WHO IS MAYA-DEVI ?

Ans.- Maya Devi is a Sudha Devotee of Krishna

• Attacks = Take Exame of devotee

•  HOW CAN A DEVOTEE EASILY CROSS OVER MAYA ?

Ans.  if we will do Japa atantively early in the morning , follo A,B,C,( Association of Sudha Devotee, Books Reading & Chanting)

and my desire in my cantrol , dont more attach from anything (as- Job, parents, V V , Buty Girls, ect.)

than Krishna protect  from Maya

Maya Devi is Sudha Devote of Krishna , her Duty is take imthan , so we should reday for this

• HOW ARE WE CAPTURED BY MAYA?

if my desire is incrise than Maya Devi know about  our week point and she attack and we  sarunder to her  

• WHAT DOES MAYA MEANS ?

Ans. in which things, place, Name  ect. be attachment(Aasakti ) call Maya

As exmp. - if  we  have attachment my job  than we should understand , Maya devi attack.

• Volunteer

my humble obeisances Mukesh Prabhuji and other Devotees,

thank You for Your answers! And helping others with Your knowledge and experience.

Wanted to mention one just one thing:

even Devotees should be attached to their jobs even more because they do it for Krishna. Because they do it for Krishna they will do their job honestly not stealing and killing time. They will try their best to perform the task perfectly. And that attachment is not material, isn't it?!
      We can become an ass of Maya or Krishna so better to be an ass for Krishna. That is the perfection of life.

:)))

Of course  Devotees save time by not going to movies, not watching TV, not reading newspapers, and not doing gossip ...so they save lots of time and energy. And save time for Japa and MAngala Arati also for reading. And work hard for Krishna whole day. No! Devotees are not lazy people.

Your servant, 

• PAMHO

Dearest BhaKtin Maral Mataji thanks of lot for reply and share ur ovjavation

ur thought is good , actuay we r Krishna devotee , all things are krishnas ,so

whatever we do only krishna , Krishna say " Karm Karo Phal ki iksha Mat Kro"

some time - we attach my job , Salary , ect. , it is nature of Maya ,

• i also feel same, Lord Krishna said Mam maya durtyaya. we can counteract Maya by remembering Shri Krishna's Name

This reply was deleted.