Why Lord Vishnu dont have childern when Lord shiva has

Hare Krishna Prabhu ji's Mata ji's

PAMHOI!!!!

The moment we differentiate between Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva we fall down...True.. but when both are same then why lord Vishnu don't have children?? I was looking for an answer in net but didn't got.  Please advise me what's the reason behind it.

Hari Bol

Your humble servant

Amit Mehra

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• is it each and every living entity is the child of Shri VishNu and Lakshmi ??

• From the point of Absolute Truth all living beings are eternal and unborn parcels of Lord.

Considering all that nobody is father or son to anyone, being classifications in relation to material body, not in relation to transcendental soul.

SB 7.7.19-20“Ātmā” refers to the Supreme Lord or the living entities. Both of them are spiritual, free from birth and death, free from deterioration and free from material contamination. They are individual, they are the knowers of the external body, and they are the foundation or shelter of everything. They are free from material change, they are self-illuminated, they are the cause of all causes, and they are all-pervading. They have nothing to do with the material body, and therefore they are always uncovered. With these transcendental qualities, one who is actually learned must give up the illusory conception of life, in which one thinks, “I am this material body, and everything in relationship with this body is mine.”
      SB 7.7.19-20
      In Bhagavad-gītā (15.7) Lord Kṛṣṇa clearly says, mamaivāṁśo jīva-loke jīva-bhūtaḥ: “All the living entities are part of Me.” Therefore the living ent…
      • So when one's soul was born in a material body appears to be kind of punishment for some  previous sins. A person is a conciliation of soul, body... From this point of view the material body appears to be like a jail with some learning courses .  In order to put some powder on the cruel reality we invented Art,  Philosophy, and all  other form of social consciousness. Am I right?

• Transcendental soul can not be touched by material energy. Therefore material body cover is not like a prison for the soul, its more like a cloud which temporary covers the Sun.

This reply was deleted.