Why Krishna not protect cows now?

Hare Krishna dear devotees 

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada 

I have this doubt in my mind. Can anybody tell why Lord Krishna does not protect His dear most cows now a days as we see they are sent in thousands of number in butcher shops, are sold and eaten.  I am little less educated, expect direct and non lengthy answers... 

Hare Krishna

your servant

Rudra das

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The main reason behind using the word 'accepted' not permitted is that Lord Krishna is not Supreme ParaBraham as we all undersand, He's one face of that Supreme ParaBraham...but it doesn't mean that He's not ParaBraham..He's ParaBraham but not Supreme ParaBraham...He is Preserver/Vamadeva face of that Supreme ParaBraham,but this Preserver face is the most important aspect of that Supreme ParaBraham and from this faceबीश्वोतपत्यादि हेतवे happens, many Vishnu emerges and so on i.e. the sloka which is most recited in Bhagwatam Katha..

शच्चिदानन्द रूपायबीश्वोतपत्यादि हेतवे।

तप्रत्यय विनाशायश्री कृष्णाय व्यमः।।

.....but this universe runs not just bcoz of Preserver face only which is of SatoGuna only...for this universe to be run Rajo-and Tamo Guna are also needed.....and it's the whole truth...which is the science too..

The universe is based on three aspects Creation, Preservation, and the Destruction i.e

RajoGuna,   SatoGuna    and the TamoGuna 

And that Supreme ParaBraham has all three faces including SatoGuna..RajoGuna...TamoGuna

Today, I ask all devotees if Krishna is Supreme ParaBraham,then why would he send Buddha,Jesus Christ, Mohammad and Guru Nanakji to create new type of religion...

if Krishna is Supreme ParaBraham,then why did he not send Chaitanya MahaPrabhuji,who spent his last 18 yrs only in Puri, instead he should be allowed to go to other worlds like Middle-East and European Countries where there is no respect for cows,where cows are treated as mere animal,and finally butchered or killed if do not provide milk...         

If Chaitanya MahaPrabhuji was allowed to go to other worlds, then i m 100% sure all had been converted into Krishna Conciousness...and there were never ever happened killings of cows...but this important thing didn't happen....

why this thing didn't happen ??? Any Guess ??  

The answer is GOD is practical....He/She, The Almighty , The Supreme ParaBraham is beyond our understanding....He/She is beyond the killings of cows or any other animal.....

He/She ibeyond dharma-adharma.....    

Muslims worship that ParaBraham as Allah... Christains worship that ParaBraham as Christ and for them all other things are useless even killings /respecting cows....and

that ParaBraham accept their meals whether it's of cow or any other animal...without any doubt

So,it's that Supreme ParaBraham who has 2 other Gunas other than SatoGuna...which are RajoGuna, and TamoGuna and which are beyond our capability of understanding....and it's that Supreme ParaBraham who in every yuga first create and then destroy with the help of time either good or worse and making us the instrument for both creation & destruction,and in between that, he sends finally the preserver aspects of SatoGuna i.e Lord Rama or Lord Krishna or Spiritual Gurus or Saints who establish again the righteousness.....and again this all are repeated for next Cycle of Yugas.. 

So, devotees , it's requested to you that don't worry when cows are killed ?? Ya..

if u can save cows from killings, then it's great....if can't ,then don't worry....bcoz in our sacred scriptures it's already written cows would be less in kaliyuga, so it's that Supreme ParaBrahmam acceptance of less no. of cows...and we see it in the world..

So you all devotees should understand one thing that it's that Supreme ParaBrahmam who made 4 Yugas in which he made KaliYuga too where importance of cows do not exist much..where dharma would decline more and more than present.....which also means cows would be killed more and more as KaliYuga passes on till he not completes 4,32,000 years.....so don't worry...chant hare krishna mantra...and get rid out of this cycle of life & death....hope lord give you all good wisdom and wealth....hare krishna

• Those who are spiritually blind always see difference between one body form and another, because they are blind, they think Lord is blind to.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,
    PAMHO.

Short answer is this is kaliyuga, and that Krsna gives limited freedom to jivatma to choose Him or maya.

IN Kaliyuga, there is breakdown of religion. Hurting cows is the most sure way of breakdown of religion.

Every soul is enjoying limited freedom to choose - whether he wants to choose serving Krsna or his senses. If the choice is senses, and the jivatma ends up committing crime, he is also getting entangled in the process. Krsna does not interfere with the choice, nor with the consequences of that choice.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Thank you Mataji...
    • Hare Krishna Mata ji 

Thank you very much for enlightening me

But I still find myself doubtful about one thing

Is Krishna's love for His cows subordinate than the exploiting mentality of Kaliyuga men? 

Please forgive for arguing

Dandvat Pranam 

Your Humble Servant 

Rudra das 

This reply was deleted.