Replies

• Volunteer

But I am happy just to be.

Grateful to Gopinath that He gave me life.

I do not know how and when He created me but I know that serving to His Devotees and chanting His Names in the association of His Devotees is something sublime - something out of this world which I won't be able to exchange to anything else in all worlds.

Spiritual nature has no exact explanation. It is ever freshing. Dynamic.

We have just to be in the association of Devotees, chant the Holy Names attentively, serve to Devotees, read Srila Prabhupada's books, attend Bhagavatam and Kirtans and we will be able to feel the reality of spiritual world.

There is no doubt of it.

Your servant,  

• As the light is shown through a prism broken it becomes into many colorful beams.
  • hare krishna pr ji's and mata g's

as krishna describes in BG 2.12— Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. means we are also from starting like sun and his rays .but as we have free will some souls wants to enjoy independentaly so this material world is created ...but we cannt enjoy there ...because it is not our position as enjoyer supreme enjoyer is krishna we are cooperater ..until we accept our position we remain in this material world 

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji/mataji :

PAMHO! I would like to answer your question in 3 different parts.

1) Why did Krsna create souls?

--> Imagine you have the most expensive cell phone in the world but that's the only one ever made. What is the use if you can't talk to any one with it. Even the supreme lord Sri Krsna doesnt enjoy alone. He expands, manifests and enjoys with everyone.

2) had He not created any soul there would be none of us!

--> We are in this material world not becoz of krsna being created us. We are in this material world becoz we want to enjoy independent of his authority. the lord wants us to reunite with him far more than we want to go back. This is evident by the fact that he takes so many incarnations and sends his assiciates between us to help us realize him. Eb : Lors chaitanya mahaprabhu, the most merciful incarnation of the supreme lord.

3) and no mode of nature!

--> The material world is created by the lord so that we can fulfil our wish to enjoy independently of the lord. suffering in theis world caused by the friction of the 3 modes is nothing but the reactions of our own Karma.

Thus in this understanding a devotee calls out to the lord for his mercy and protection just like an innocent child calls out to his/her mother. by meditatively chanting "hare krsna hare krsna krsna krsna hare hare, hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare".

I hope i have answered your question to some extent atleast!

:)

• hare krishna yash shah  prabhu,

your statment no.2 :-

if we were WITH krishna and we CHOSE to get away with him then it contradicts BG which says- one who reaches krishna's abode NEVER returns to lower planets?

enlighten me prabhu

your servant.

• HARE KRISHNA,

part of it, yes, it helped me...BUT

--> Imagine you have the most expensive cell phone in the world but that's the only one ever made. What is the use if you can't talk to any one with it. Even the supreme lord Sri Krsna doesnt enjoy alone. He expands, manifests and enjoys with everyone.

pls review this statment..it seems irrelevant and ignorant (no offence!)

hare krishna prabhu...

• but krishna is self satisfied "aatma ram" 

please correct me ...show your mercy

• actually that statement is quite true. :)

This reply was deleted.