Please accept my humble obeisances.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

All Glories to Sri Gurudev and Gauranga.

Hare Krishna

This question frequently crosses my mind while looking at the positioning of the Panca Tattva.

I know Sri Advaita Acarya to be Lord Siva/Lord Visnu, and Srivas Thakurji is Narada Muni.

Why are they on lower level?

please forgive me if my question is in any way offensive.

Your Insignificant Servant

Bhakta David

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

There are special rules and regulations in making Altar for the Lord and for His associates. In the altar in the top level should be Radha Krishna, then come Goura Nitay then other forms like Narasimhadev, Pancha Tattva, Guru Parampara...

It is also an offense if our own Guru's photo (Srila Prabhupada's disciple) has bigger photo than other Gurus in the parampara line.  

How a Devotee like Narada Muni will stay in the higher or equal stage with Lord Gouranga???????? 

How Advaita Acharya - Lord Sada Shiva will do that??????????? It is Their humility and They show example to us.

Your servant,

• Hare Krishna,Mataji,but Advaita acaryaji is Visnu-tattva nand Gadadhar Pandit is not..still Gadadhar Pandit is shown higher..why? please reply on my discussion..

• Because Gadadhar Pandit is internal potency of chaitanya mahaprabhu...

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna p

pamho

They are not on lower level. They have come in the form of devotees of Lord Chaitanya so they are at different positions below Lord Chaitanya..

YS

This reply was deleted.