HARE KRISHNA TO ALL PRABHUJI'S & MATAJI'S

I love the SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD , OUR BLEOVED BHAGAVAN LORD SHRI KRISHNA

I also love SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD , OUR BLEOVED BHAGAVAN LORD SHRI RAMA

My Humble question is why dont we have RAM Darbar at all ISKCON Temples like East of Kailash Temple....wouldnt it be wonderful as Devotees enjoy it so much....atleast in the forthcoming Temples in Gurgaon & Rohini etc we should have RAM Durbar

Do you all agree with me , please share your feelings & oblige

Forgive if I have offended anyone's feelings..

Your servant

Vinay

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

You can have personal Deity of Lord Ram at Your home Prabhuji and worship Him with love and devotion.

As like Lord Gouranga Mahaprabhu told Murari Gupta to worship Lord Krishna. But Murari Gupta started to meditate on Krishna he used to cry in separation from Lord Ram. And next day told to Lord Chaitania that he will drawn in Ganges because he is not able to fulfill His orders.

Why? He told that he can not leave his beloved Lord Ram. But also he can not disobey the orders of Lord Chaitania.

Then Lord Chaitania became very happy. In the reality He wanted to check Murari Gupta's devotion to Lord Ram.

And told to continue to worship Lord Ram and told that he is Hanuman.

----------------------------------------

But we are not Hanuman and not so great Devotees. We do not yet know our own situation in Spiritual World. Because of that we have to worship the Form of Lord in the form of His Holy Names. And when our heart will be purified we will see which Form of Lord is our worship-able Deity.

Your servant, 

• Dandvat Pranams Mataji

HARE KRISHNA

Thanks for your views. I just felt that having Lord Ram Deity will add to the Joy further , thats why I initiated this discussion, please forgive me if I unknowingly hurt anyone's feelings

Lord Krishna & Lord Ram have to be 1st installed in our hearts but being a fallen soul I have not been able to do this by now. Thus this Extrenal Darshan of Bhagavan will help people like me.

Please pray for me that I get better in Sadhana for now. Being a Devotee is a big thing for which I still have a lot of distance to cover.

Your servant

Vinay

• Volunteer

although Lord Krishna is the same Lord Rama Their mood is different Prabhuji, please understand this one. And Lord Rama resides in one of the Vaikuntha Planets but Krishna in Goloka Vrindavan.

And Devotees in ISKCON cultivate this love to Krishna who resides in Goloka not branching their consciousness to any other Form of the Lord. But respect is there no doubt.

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

our Lord has innumerable forms. Lord manifests all his various forms for the pleasure of devotees and facilitates them to serve him in his different manifestation. Some devotees are inclined to the Vishnu form of Krishna, some are dedicated to sri Rama , some are to Lord Narashima. So in Iskcon as we practise EKANTI BHAKTI (dedicated Bhakti to only one form of the Lord) to Krishna only thats why the form of Krishna get more priority than other form of the same Lord as Sri Ranganath get more priority than other form in Sri Rangam.

So in nutshell Iskcon devotees love the Krishna form so much thats why we give preference this form than all other forms of the same lord and install Krishna as the main deity and also it represents our society name (Krishna Consciousness) , but there is no offence to install Rama deity also , as Rama is the same lord Krishna.

Your aspiring Servant

Hari Bol

• Dandvat Pranams Sudipta Prabhji

Thanks for your kind and enlightening reply.

Please pray that we have RAM Darbar in the forthcoming temples so that we can get double delight of both the Forms of our Beloved Bhagavan.

Anyways I love Lord Krishna so much that I am satisfied in only seeing his Ati Paavan Swarupa for now. I also see my Lord Rama in him. But as they say More is Merrier... So if Ram Darbar is established it will be even wonderful.....Please pray & discuss this request in appropriate forums/Office bearers.

It will also provide all Ram Bhaktas the Divinie Darshans of Our Beloved Bhagavan Shri Krishna too....as more Devotees(Both of Lord Krishna & Lord Rama) come the jy of association also increases

HARI BOL

Your servant

Vinay

This reply was deleted.