Hare krishna to all prabhujis and matajis.........

all glories to srila prabhupada.........

my question is

why god killed all demons instead of killing demoniac nature in them????? wt is the reason?????

please explain me with examples...

hari boooollllll....

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Kamsa took birth as Kazi?

I am not aware of this. Can someone confirm this?

Hare Krishna

• We have not seen what gods have done. But if we learn to see it symbolically, we may realise that each of these demons do reside inside ourselves and with the help of our Godly-Self, we have to kill or ouster these Demonic-Nature we all are born with.

Hare Krishna.

• Volunteer

Sorry to say Sandwip prabhu what you are saying is not correct.

Srila Prabhupada clearly said that scriptures must be accepted as it is.

In Bhagavad gita, their was a war that took place in a place called Kurukshetra.

Some mayavadis claim that our mind is Kurukshetra ... blah blah...

Kurukshetra is a phisical location where the battle took place, which one can visit in North India.

Please read authorized writing of Vaishnava Acharyas and not some mayavadi yogi/gurus.

Please forgive me if I offended you. Hare Krishna

• hare krishna....
    very nice answer prabhuji and mataji...
    even i had such qustion...

hari bol......
  • Volunteer

There is a difference in what happens when a person kills another person compared to God killing a person/demon.

If a person kills another, the person just dies. Depending on their karma, they take rebirth again.

When Krishna kills a person or demon, the spirit soul inside the demon gets liberated and will not take birth again.

As you can see, Krishna is really killing their demoniac nature and just killing the demon/destroying their demon cage in which the spirit soul of the demon is imprisoned.

This reply was deleted.