There is not much happiness in this world ... one must try very hard to gain a little happiness... why God create this world?? and when one wanna go out this world one has to practice yoga for long time with great efforts and if consider bhakti yoga one have to wait for death to go out... these yoga systems are strange?? why one doesn't liberate instantly?? after gaining knowledge about absolute it will become more hard to live on earth?? is spiritual knowledge is curse or boon??

If we still consider this world like a jail for the souls who acted badly in spiritual world or say this world is to improve the contaminated souls(false ego,desire etc) then also we are part and parcel of God??is God improving self??How can a soul be good or bad?? then why souls are punished in form of body?? Although Krishna is not direct doer but he is very source of everything?? And this world work on cause and effect ? but Krishna is so merciful then why so much misery here?? Although demons makes mistake in ignorance but we are conscious being and conscious beings depend upon their support ....This is my doubt Madhusudan

SB 2.9.33: Brahmā, it is I, the Personality of Godhead, who was existing before the creation, when there was nothing but Myself. Nor was there the material nature, the cause of this creation. That which you see now is also I, the Personality of Godhead, and after annihilation what remains will also be I, the Personality of Godhead.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna ...

Thanks for Beautiful Answers...

• IN VEDAS  there is one line that true happiness is god... and as we forgot this thing and try to find happiness in material world...but we cant find it,,.. because true happiness is god... 

in bhakti yoga you say one have to wait for death ,.. but bhakti yoga is practice so that at time of death you remeber god other wise the desire of material happiness make you again bound. and you ask the same question....that why i am in troubles...
    even BRAHHMA ji take many years to know about abosulute... he do long TAP for this...

m

DEFINATELY spritual knowledge is boon ... it make us aware of every thing... who we are,,..and what the purpose of life...many things....

miseries are not because of krishna but because of us... if you do wrong then wrong is happen to you... you only you similarly if you dogood the good for you....

now whenever there is desire to fulfil the desire you do according to that,...bad or good.... so these make you bound and miseries acconding to karma...

• This Life is to test ourselves ,We have to change ourselves purify ourselves...practice detachment from nonsensical things and Go Back..We may be a part of God originally..but we are slightly degraded rectify and Go back to where you come from .God created this world because we wanted to enjoy separately from Him ,At the time of birth the time of Death is already decided ..Only Krishna may change it if He wants to ..Liberation is not everything it is not about this planet or that planet ..It is being close to God knowing we share a intimate relationship with Krishna ..The moment the symptoms of a pure soul are visible like becoming attached to God and serving Him Selflessly..we are already liberated..There may be misery for the mind or intelligence but the Soul by nature is blissful and full of Love  For God and Compassion for all souls knowing we are of the same kind ..comparisons pertain to body not the soul..Demon make mistakes they pay for it in their next life unless and until the demon transforms himself to become a devotee of Lord

• Hare Krishna

Prabhuji

Let me try to this .....I think krishna has created us as well this world and comfortable atmosphere to live in.

As we see companies of varios kind manufacture different types of things like ex--car, and gadgets...only the manufacture knows the purpose of the object and how it should be used. So the manufacture gives a manual with every object. if we dont read and study the manual carefully as well as seriously then we may damage the product or ourself by misshandling. as in mobiles we shold not use local chargers or battery or else the company will not be liable for the burst of mobile.

So that is why krishna himself aranged Bhagwatgita and etc //...... because these are our manual for soul..

And he created us for................ might be love for devotee and offcorse krsna ......or might be in heaven we might have done some misschief ... so as our punishment gave us birth on the earth......actualy not able to answer prabhuji ..never mind will pray for the answer Thankyou Prabhuji

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Thank You for a nice reply Prasshantt Prabhu! Especially when You said that we cannot use properly the instrument if we do not read the book of how to use it.

In the reality if person lives according to the shastras then even in this world he is able to be happy and in the end go back to Godhead. 

We suffer because of our own ignorance. Because we commit sins and do not know how to live and act correctly. As a reaction we get sufferings. 

This world was created just to fulfill our desire which is to become a "god". In spiritual world this desire is not possible to fulfill but in material it is possible to some extent. 

---

Please, do not consider misery and suffering as something bad. For example, when we cut our finger we feel pain and suffer. But let's imagine if cut our finger and do not feel pain! What we would do? We would simply continue cutting and remain without finger, legs, skin....But pain protects this body from destruction. 

In this way whatever God does that is for good.

Your servant, 

This reply was deleted.