According to many gaudiyas Goloka planet is the topmost and Krishna is the only form which which you can experienced full bliss.Myself being only attracted to Narayan/Vishnu form only find it difficult to not to close my ears to such opinion.Great devotees like Prahlad maharaj and Dhruva maharaj adopted dasya mood that is servant master relationship so does it mean that they are lower than us because gaudiyas pray mainly to RadhaKrsna and prefer sakha or conjugal relationship.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I today quit the gaudiyas n their philosophy I want only my mother lakshmi n lord narayan but I know for sure all forms is great n unique.I want dasya rasa but I know other like other rasas which all are same level.
  • Hanuman will only like to be a servant n will only prefer lord ram whereas gopis will not be attracted to be other rasas.NO ONE IS GREATER OR ANY RASAA IS HIGHER
    Its offense offense offense offense offense.
  • Saying gopis love is highest is offense.No rasa is higher than another one.gopis pray like lovers, prahlad pray like a servant, yoshodha pray n want only to be a mother so all rasas are on same level.please stop saying gopis rasa, love for krsna is highest.
  • For some devotees vishnu is the original while for other devotee krsna n goloka is highest n is the original.its only the devotee view and preference.Only for gaudiyas ,krsna n
    Goloka is the highest not for other sampradaya like sri sampradaya.gaudiyas have their proof n srivaishnavas have their proof so it depend on the person which sampradaya he wants to follow?
  • All forms are same even a fallen like me knows that.your arguments are against your other arguments.The bliss that one experience with krsna and narayan is same level.There is no lower n higher degree of love.its an offense to say that.Love is love.u cannot quantify it.on one hand you say degrees of love n other hand u say krsna is original so with him u get high close degree of love its not relevant.
  • Hare Krsna Prabhu,

Whatever you have you have mentioned is true. Gaudiya Vaishnavas consider Goloka Vrndavana as the topmost spiritual planet in all of the creation. I can quote from a plethora of Gaudiya scriptures to prove the fact:

1) Brahma Samhita 5.1:

isvarah paramah krsnah

sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah

anadir adir govindah

sarva-karana-karanam

Translation:

Krsna who is known as Govinda is the Supreme Godhead. He has an eternal blissful spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no other origin and He is the prime cause of all causes.

2) Brahma Samhita 5.48:

yasyaika-nisvasita-kalam athavalambya

jivanti loma-vilaja jagad-anda-nathah

visnur mahan sa iha yasya kala-viseso

govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami

Translation:

The Brahmās, the heads of the innumerable universes, live only for the duration of one breath of Maha-Visnu. I worship Govinda, the original Lord, of whom Maha-Visnu is but a portion of a plenary portion.

3) Sri Caitanya Candramrta verse 44:

aho vaikuntha-sthair api cha bhagavat-paarshada-varaih
    saromaancham drishtaa yad anuchara-vakreshvara-mukhaah
    mahaashcharya-premojjvala-rasa-sadaavesha-vivashi-
    kritaangaas tam gauram katham akrita-punyah pranayatu

Translation:

When the most exalted topmost associates of Lord Vishnu in the Vaikuntha planets behold the lotus faces of the most intimate devotees of Lord Gauranga Mahaprabhu headed by Shrila Vakreshvara Pandita, which are constantly overcome and agitated by their supremely astonishing and splendidly pure love for Lord Gauranga, the Vaikuntha associates experience great wonder and bliss and their bodily hairs stand on end being unable to fully comprehend these ever-fresh blissful ecstatic symptoms of Lord Gauranga's associates. This proves that it is the topmost fruit of all accumulated pious deeds to become an associate of Lord Gauranga Mahaprabhu and chant His Holy Name and Pastimes.

And finally to answer your question about perception of the rasas of great devotees of the Lord like Prahlada Mahraja and Dhruva Maharaja, please read the following verses:

Caitanya Caritamrta Madhya 8.83,84:

kintu yāṅra yei rasa, sei sarvottama
    taṭa-stha hañā vicārile, āche tara-tama

Translation:

"It is true that whatever relationship a particular devotee has with the Lord is the best for him; still, when we study all the different methods from a neutral position, we can understand that there are higher and lower degrees of love"

yathottaram asau svāda-viśeṣollāsa-mayy api

ratir vāsanayā svādvī bhāsate kāpi kasyacit

Translation:
    "Increasing love is experienced in various tastes, one above another. But that love which has the highest taste in the gradual succession of desires manifests itself in the form of conjugal love"
    So devotees like Narada Muni, Prahlada Maharaj and Dhruva Maharaj are all exalted souls whose feet are fully worshipable by everyone because they all please the Lord. And like dean prabhu said no devotee is higher or lower because rasa is already present in the soul and we cannot change it as it is pre-determined and our inherent nature. But from the above verses we can say that from neutral standpoint the love exhibited by devotees in Gopi Bhava is the highest.
    I hope this helps
    HariBol

• Even prabhupada was not sure so I cannot put the blame on his followers.one day when a devotee asked him about if narasimhaloka abode exist, he said he is not sure as he knows only vaikuntha n goloka. In other place he says there is different vaikuntha planets n that we can worship radhakrsna as all forms including laxminarayan include in it but worship of laxminarayan is not complete as there is no presence of radhakrsna pure love in it.These matters was not explained fully by him which gave rise to much devotees think one of the form that is krsna to be original from which all incarnations expands.
    • Hare Krsna Prabhu,

Kindly withdraw your offensive comment on Srila Prabhupada and his followers. If you think there is a discrepancy in Srila Prabhupada's answers please quote or give reference of where you have read these answers from and respectfully enquire from the Vaishnavas on this forum on how to resolve it. 

I hope you are familiar with the deleterious effects of offending a Pure Devotee.

And to answer your question Please refeer to the following verse and chapter from Srimad Bhagavatam (whose authenticity is accepted all by the 4 schools of Vaishnava traditions):

SB 1.3.28

ete cāṁśa-kalāḥ puṁsaḥ
       kṛṣṇas tu bhagavān svayam
      indrāri-vyākulaṁ lokaṁ
       mṛḍayanti yuge yuge

Translation:

All of the above-mentioned incarnations are either plenary portions or portions of the plenary portions of the Lord, but Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa is the original Personality of Godhead. All of them appear on planets whenever there is a disturbance created by the atheists. The Lord incarnates to protect the theists.

Lord Visnu is described in the first 5 verses of this chapter. And in the 28th verse Lord Krsna is described as source of all the above mentioned incarnations. 

I hope this helps

HariBol

• I think its my english which is weak.sorry if offended you.Just ask majority of iskcon devotees they will say krsna is the original from which other form comes, expands.
    • No you are correct and hitting on a deeper truth. Do not give up a search and settle on one thing at this point. :)

Love :D

This reply was deleted.