Sorry, if this question has been asked earlier. I am new to this website.

So, why do you get tears in your eyes when you think about Lord Krishna ? Does it mean anything or is it normal ? Or is it that you feel His love ?

Devotees, please guide me. Thank you for your time.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear devotee,

Thank You very much for the link.

Hare Krishna.

• Rama Prabhuji 

I am very happy for your healing .My sincere apologies for not putting my words correctly and judging a site and comparing it .Since it is also serving people so i did do an offence .Please forgive me .Since i am not so enlightened from now on i will not suggest any one.RADHEY RADHEY.

• Rama Prabhuji :

I have no intention to offend you i guess you are right,it is indeed following vedic principles and healing people ,which is a wonderful service but here question of Amrit prabhuji is regarding his tears for Krishna which only Krishna or his devotees can answer ,he is not asking for physical healing ,his demand is emotional and that too connected with the Supreme Personality Of The Godhead .At this stage v rare souls reach and after reaching here if proper guidance is not given there is every chance of falling ,that is why i said so .If by anyway i am wrong please forgive me .RADHEY RADHEY.

• RAMA prabhuji please dont ignore the fact that Amrit prabhuji is emotionally inclined to Krishna ...which is outstanding sign now he needs a guru to take him closer ....i think he needs Krishna conscious guru thats all .....please suggest him Krishna conscious environment / guru other wise he may get lost ....all answers are with Krishna and his pure devotees.

• RAMA Premananda prabhuji you are v kind soul but im puzzled why you are asking Amrit prabhuji to search a site with vedic principles of v limited knowledge ..its like Amrit prabhuji has come to five star hotel has got money to pay but you are driving him to a country side inn .

• Dear dean prabhu? can I ask something a little bit silly??
    Why if I make the same question before you have responded somethink like if one dont know can be fake?
    I had the same experience, but I was shy to ask because I dont wanted to share directly this experience, so I talked in third person.You have said to me that "that devotee" can be making a show, even if I tell you that "he" was alone.
  •  Dean Prabhuji sorry for any offence but when a small child remembers mother and cry but cant explain .....i think the same feeling Amrit prabhuji is feeling .....he is yearning but dont know what name to give to this relationship ......its like IS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON :)  :)  :)  he is heading in devotion but no name ...he needs guru to explain these things .

• Hare Krishna Prabhu jee

It is the very good symptoms of development in the right path of the Krishna consciousness. It is a symptoms of Bhav Bhakti, Please keep studying of prabhupad books which will guide you in right path. You have found some description about the type bhakti in Chaitnya Charitamrit. Please read it.
  • Hare Krishna Amrit Prabhu!

You are in the right spiritual path. I believe that Krishna's mercy is for you prabhu that's why you have developed deep bhakti bhava inside your heart what Krishna like to see. Continue chanting and reading Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita regularly. Your bhakti, love and devotion will show you right way towards the spiritual life. Importantly, Srila Prabhupada's books will guide you properly. This website has all links available for you. 

I am very happy to see your advancement.

Hare Krishna!

Amal 

• Hare Krishna ....You are experiencing some Feeling (BHAV BHAKTI ).You have to concentrate and search for a guru soon.

This reply was deleted.