H.k. And dandwat to all devotees.Lord Ram, an incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is all knowing, all powerfull, etc lamented like a common man asking trees, flowers, animals, birds, etc about Mata Sita.He is the Supreme, he should have known where she is and should have acted boldly to bring out His godly character.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

yes Prabhuji, these things are originally from Spiritual World. But here it is in the perverted form. If there all these things bring joy here misery. 

because of that better to go there and be happy in any situation. It says also that on the contrary the feeling of separation  is more blissful than union. 

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna

I heard that when Mata Sita was imitated by Gauri Mata (Shiva's wife), Lord Rama saw her and asked her "where is Sankara?"
    So Lord Ramachandra is all knowing, but was playing his lila as a regular man, although he is not.

I hope this also helps clearing doubt.

Your servant,
    Bhakta David
  • Volunteer

Hare Krishna!!! Lord Ram is a human incarnation of Krishna. Krishna performs every role with deft precision. He was a perfect friend for the cowherd boys,perfect lover for gopis, perfect husband for 16,108 queens. Everything about Krishna is perfect. So in his avtar as Lord Ramchandra, he was acting perfectly as a common man.He would shed tears just as a common husband would do in absence of his wife. Ram and Sita are same. Sita is Yogamaya, the energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, hence non-different from Him. He is well aware of that, still for the sake of lila, he acted as a common man. Maya plays with us, and He was playing with maya. That is the difference. All glories to Lord Ram!!!

• Volunteer

in the reality Lord did not act as a simple human being but He showed the Supreme relationship which is originally from Spiritual World. 

Spiritual world is not something that without any feelings, close relationships, emotional things...

On the contrary Lord even though being All knower at the same time really cries for His love and shows His emotions. He is a Person. As like He cried when Mother Yashoda wanted to catch Him. He did not cry artificially He really entered into that mood of a little son of Mother Yoshoda.

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

in the reality all whatever we do we copy from God - Krishna. We lament, love, fight for love, etc just because all these things happen in the spiritual world.

But the difference is even separation there brings bliss and joy. even lamentation brings joy.

But in material world when we suffer we really suffer because when we loose someone we loose him/her forever.

It is God's lilas. In spiritual world Purnamasi Mata and Tulasi Maharani they decide and plan what kind of lila will have today Krishna with His Gopis or with all other Devotees. Purnamasi Mata is Yoga Maya. And Krishna even though being All-knowing, All mightily  He likes to be controlled by His Devotees and their love to Him.

-----------------------------------------

Qualitatively we are same with Krishna and Krishna is Person. First He loves then we start to copy Him.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna Prashant prabhu,

I also have the similar doubt.Looking for  answer from senior devotees.

This reply was deleted.