Replies

• hare krishna
    my friend u should go through garg sanhita , in that book it is well mentioned that radharani n thakurji got married n if u will visit to vrindavan then go to bhandeervan also that place is known as where they got married
  • due to Sri Dhaama's curse to Radharani,they did not get married in their pastime.
  • Hare krishna,
    pamho:agtsp;
    the Abhimanyu who played role as Srimati radharani's husband is expansion of krishna and NOT the husband of Uttara [son of subhadra] that mean two different persons.there are so many people having same initial name in world please don't get confuse. regarding reference as i remember it is mention in "nector of devotion" book by srilla prabhupada also it can be available in many scriptures but i need to search which will take time.

Ys,
    nilesh
    • Yes! Nilesh Prabhu! It is a differant Abhimanyu than Krishnas son. It is the direct expansion of Krishna named Abhimanyu. Hare Krishna!
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu,

that was an excellent answer!! Actually, Srimati radharani did not married Abhimanyu. She was suppose to marry Abhimanyu, but Lord Krishna was more in love to Radharani tha He made Abhimanyu to hate Srimati Radhrani.
  • All Glories to Sri Sri Guru and gauranga!!! All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!!!

Hare prabhu, excellent answer!!!
  • Hare krishna,
    pamho:agtsp;
    Pastimes means like play whether krishna married srimati radharani (in bhandirvan i have seen place) or not it doesn't have importance.krishna eternally is of arround 16 years and srimati radharani is 14 years 4 months 12 days they don't grow old. in golok there is only present tense no future no past .
    as abhimanyu (expansion of krishna and NOT the husband of Uttara [son of subhadra]) just play role in play to increase intimacy (IT'S PLAY) i heard even abhimanyu was to take dust of srimati radharani's lotus feets.there is no marriage require in golok vrindavan as there is no chance that love between Srimati radharani and krishna will be reduce and they will approach other partner.Marriage ceremony (samskaar) is required in material world to control the tendancy to enjoy different partners.this system (varnashram) and samskaars (marriage,shraddha,naamkaran,fire sacrifices) is designed by krishna for us but he is not required to follow them he is svarat (fully independant) he can do anyting.
    • Yes Suraj Prabhu-
      Radha and Krishna are the Purest souls, but that does not mean that we can not know Their exact relation. Srila Prabhupalda tells us clearly in Srimad Bhagavatam. And Nector of Devoteion. See my above 2 posts. What ever they do it is not impure though if you see Their Passtimes as you do any ordinary lovers, one will certainly make offens.
      Krishna can do anything! He can have innumerable wives and lovers and be with them all at the same time and satisfy all of them as He is GOd! Sri Radha is the PUrest of pure yet She is Married to Abhimanyu (HE is a direct expansion of Sri Krishna) This is a differant Abhimanyu NOT KRISHNAS SON!) Jatila is Sri Radhas Mother In Law. and she is always trying to find Sri Radha with Sri Krishna! This is all to increase Their Loving Passtimes. Pleas no one should make offense when they hear of these deeper loving exchanges of Radha and Krishna. We are all meant for Their Pleasure and They can NEVER make any offense!
      Hare Krishna!
  • marriage ceremony of Radha and Krishna was organised by Lord Brahma in BHANDIR VANA.

(Ref.CHAPTER-16 of the revered grantha the " GARGA SANHITA ' written by Maharshi GARGA :) & even I heard the same incident from many ISKCON devotees and always they refer "Garg Samhita" for this.

When Radha attained the kishore age ( less than teen ), She wished that now She should marry to her eternal husband the Lord Krishna. To do that and to test the real saints, She created a MAYA as under :

A highly violent air cyclone started in Vrandavan area. All the people put themselves inside their houses forgetting their children also. Krishna was wandering by knees in His portico. Radha came and She took Him in Her lap. Then She went to Bhandir Vana ( forest namely Bhandir) alongwith Nanda. Nanda followed Her as if he was in a dream. In Bhandir Vana Both became youth. Then Radha remembered Brahmaji to to act as purohit for Their marriage ceremony. Lord Brahmaji then came and solemnised the Marriage acting as a Purohit. At that time Age of Krishna was less than one year . But Radha was around 10 - 11 years old. After marriage Krishna became child again. Then Radha took Him in Her lap and came back alongwith Nanda. When Nanda , Radha and Krishna reaches back to Yashodaji, the air storm is disapeared by Radhaji. Nanda forgets all this as if he was in a dream. Then Radha handed over Krishna to Yashodaji
    saying that I had taken Him to save from the air storm and due to that His eyes are closed. At this Yashodaji pays her a great love and becomes highly grateful and surrender before here for ever.

This secret was made known to real saints and Maharshis due to their insight.

Hare Krishna!
    • @Pankaja ji
      Who is Maharisha Garg-Who is the translater of that book. In ISKCON we are taught by His divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada our eternal Spiritual master and founder of ISKCON to stick within his teachings as there are so many unauthorized comentaries on the vedas. Bhaktivedanta Srila Prabhupada is a Shaktyavesha Avatar.. empowered by Krishna to write the Vedas. One who is not in a pure disciplic lineage steaming from Krishna and Lord Caitanya are not authorized to comment on any of the Shastra. So we follow Srila Prabhupada. Have you read his Gita As it Is and his Srimad Bhagavatam.. its all in there! We dont accept that view as it was not authorized or spoken by Prabhupada! Thanks.
      Hare Krishna!
This reply was deleted.