Who is the Demon in Kali-Yuga? [The Enemy of Sri Kalki?]

Please Accept My Humble Obeisances.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada, Sri Gurudev & Gauranga.

Hare Krishna

Lord Krishna has said in Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4 Verse 8:

paritranaya sadhunam 
vinasaya ca duskrtam 
dharma-samsthapanarthaya 
sambhavami yuge yuge

"In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I advent Myself millennium after millennium."

In His Ramachandra avatar, He killed Ravana and re-established dharma and became an example of the Perfect Person.

In His Maha-Krishna avatar, He came to kill Kamsa. 

At the end of this Kali Yuga, who is Lord Kalki coming to kill?

Please forgive me if I have committed an offense in asking this question. 

Gauranga Hari Bol!

Your Servant,

Bhakta David

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna,

What should we do to go back to Godhead in this birth only? Practical method..

yours servant

• Volunteer

Tightly hold on the feet of sincere Devotees and render service to them. Then when they go to Home they will take us also.

Oh, what else will please Krishna other than this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your servant,  

• Thank You for Your wonderful posts of links that explain everything!

And thank You to all of these wonderful devotees who explained such deep topics from Last year!

I pray they may continue to be my mentors in the future!

Your servant
      Bhakta David
  • Hare Krishna David prabhu,

The answer to your question is given in Bhavishya Purana(meaning Purana of the future).There we have a complete dialogue by dialogue description of what Lord Kalki speaks with the 'enemies'. It is understood from the Bhavishya Purana summaries that Lord Kalki will be fighting the communist countries(I don't want to give names here).Lord Kalki will be holding a military position.In the fight , Lord Kalki defeats the communist soldiers and kills each one of them.The only survivors are the women.The ladies of the communist countries then ride on horses and come to fight him.Lord Kalki then starts praising the women in very flowery language to dissuade them from fighting( as ideally men DON'T fight women in civilized society, so he doesn't want to do it). The women however; don't get dissuaded so they insist of fighting.Then Lord Kalki by his powers of Maya turns all their weapons into ornaments and flowers as he tells them, that women should always be decorated for their lords.Then Maya devi changes the thoughts of these women , because that moment Satta Yuga has arrived and the war stops.The women become lord's devotees.

http://position.In/
    • Hare krishna Namapriya mataji,

I didnt understand your point mentioned means you are saying completely different from what the devotees told above , do you mean to say that the above answeres are wrong.I Completely disagree with your answer.Whatever stated in the Srimad Bhagvatam cannot be wrong. We have to use scriptures given by Srila prabhupadaji only if we want to refer anything not others.

• Volunteer

Bhavisya Purana's authenticity is questionable. we should stick to those scriptures which the vaisanva acharyas used to give their valuable comments else we would misguide ourself and others.

• Hare Krishna

The Bhavishya purana is the same purana that predicted Jesus Christ. It is authorized to my knowledge because my Guru Maharaj says it is authorized.
          Jesus is called Isha Putra in that Bhavishya Purana.

Your servant
          Bhakta David
        • dear prabhu,

i feel may be both scriptures are right , these might be scenes of different chatur yuga in different universe because there are unlimited ways krishna can do tasks.

This reply was deleted.