Replies

• Volunteer

Clearly Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

Reason?

First of all Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krishna Himself.

He appeared and started the Sankirtana devotional service, and distributed Krishna Prema to all. He is described as plundering the storehouse of Krishna Prema and distributing Freely to All.

Those who want to get their share, perform Nagar Sankirtana or Listen to someone else perform Nagar Sankirtana/Harinam. Its that easy.

Haribol!

Ps. Deveotee of the Lord is even more merciful. Nityananda Prabhu is even more merciful than Caitanya Mahaprabhu, if you recall the pass time of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, with Jagai and Madhai, you will understand what I am talking about.

2533990167?profile=original

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Hari Bol!.. thank you for the reminder..  I remember now that if you want to approach Krishna then the easiest is through the help of Radha Ma.  Since Shri Chaitanya /Gauranga is in the mood of Radha Ma, He is full of mercy because he has made it very clear on how to approach Krishna..

2543683131?profile=original

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Please forgive me, I am a forgetful imperfect and borderline devotee who is now so ashamed.  How can I forget that Guru is the first entity that you worship then Lord.  He leads us to Krishna and he is held responsible for one's errors.  Although I'm not qualified in any way to have a Guru,  and wouldn't dream of burdening any Gurus, I see SP who is Jagat Guru..as being Guru to all including myself. He is most Merciful.. without him I would have been less then nothing and nothing which is my current position.

2544604834?profile=original

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Lord Chaitanya is most Merciful but Prabhupad who is Guru is considered like God to his devotees and through him we reach Krishna.  He made it possible for me to be Krishna conscious.  I could go on...

2545008921?profile=original

• Hare Krishna

Dandvat Prabhu

ULTIMATELY KRISHNA

Bhagvad Geeta Chapter 7 Verse 7 

mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya 
    mayi sarvam idam protam sutre mani-gana iva

O conqueror of wealth [Arjuna], there is no Truth superior to Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread.

Your Servant

Ravi Dewangan

• Hare Krishna prabhuji,

With remembrance of Srila Prabhupad i will try to put forth my view.Before talking of different forms of same personality of godhead Krishna that which is more merciful, I think its better to have the feel that it was Krishna ,the supreme personality of godhead which in different forms and different yugas send his forms feeling merciful on the condition of people on this miserable planet earth.When these forms were due to the mercy of him then obviously he is Most Merciful Lord.

And apart from this point of aspect i also feel that its not a genuine thing to ask Glacier Gangotri that which Ganges is more pious either  the one which is flowing in UP or the one flowing in Bihar.Compare glacier Gangotri to Lord Krishna and all the other mentioned incarnations as Holy Ganges flowing in different parts of country.So,undoubtedly Ganges is equally poious and sacred in all the places.

Accept my pardon if i was anyways unappropriate.

Hope it was of some help.

• Jai Shri Krishna..

My sentiments exactly..

This reply was deleted.