Philosophical Search for the Absolute Truth is mentioned in Bhagavad Gita As It Is.
Brahmakumaris philosophy mentions that Bhagavan and Krishna are different. There is concept of Master Bhagavan. Bhagavan Uvacha is different and Krishna Uvacha is different. Even in Bhagavad Gita As It Is, it is written Bhagavan Uvacha, not Krishna Uvacha. Can devotees understand this and accordingly can they design the universal moral codes of conduct for ISKCON to manage 3 things effectively without any confusion to bring an eternal culture of thought process to differentiate between Grihastha and Brahmacharis and draw the line of difference without disturbing any varna or ashrama:
1. Talk favourably for Krishna Consciousness.
2. Act favourably for Krishna Consciousness.
3. Behave favourably for Krishna Consciousness.
There is also a need to work on below processes in Kaliyuga so that devotees do not get confused in directions and go away from the process of Krishna Consciousness:
1. Religion in Krishna Consciousness.
2. Culture in Krishna Consciousness.
3. Thought process in Krishna Consciousness.
4. Philosophy in Krishna Consciousness.
5. Mind in Krishna Consciousness.
6. People around us, how they affect us in Krishna Consciousness.
7. Health in Krishna Consciousness.
8. Transformation in Krishna Consciousness.
9. Care to be taken of in Krishna Consciousness.
10. Most important to do things in Krishna Consciousness.
11. Work or Profession is important or not important in Krishna Consciousness.
12. Inertia or Dementia is very bad in Krishna Consciousness.
13. Strive for your own liberation. No donkey works for others. Even a blind and lame can work for his own, why can't a devotee ? Prabhupada said Work now, Samadhi later. Are devotees serious about this ?
14. Can someone understand what is common sense before discussing Krishna Consciousness philosophy ?
15. How do energies work in the universe and how do I protect myself ?
16. Bhagavad Gita As It Is 4.34 purport mentions that one should not do any absurd inquiries when one goes to a spiritual master. One devotee gave me an example that you should not ask the prices of vegetables when you go to a spiritual master. Can initiations be restricted and instead first 4 regulative principles and the favourable culture for 4 regulative principles is discussed whatever the country, time, place and circumstances be ?