Replies

• Volunteer

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krsna-conscious-links/forum/t...

LINKS ON..... BHAKTI (DEVOTIONAL SERVICE).

• @gauravji....very well said ....an emotionl person can find it hard to go for ghyan yog...for him bhakti marg is the best way to srve krishna

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna devotees

Please accept my humble obeisances.

The statement told by Gaurav p is completely wrong..

"The safest way is to start with Bhakti Yoga or
      Japa Yoga.When we reach the higher stages of Bhakti,
      Gyan starts descending into our mind"

Bhakti yoga is not for emotional people, it is for people who are most intelligent and scientific. Bhakti is not sentimentalism as is thought by Gaurav p.

and Gyan yoga is taken by people who do not want to go to Krsna but want to do mental speculation and enjoy material pleasure of knowledge.

Bhakti yoga is the highest platform. It does not involve material emotions, it is a platform of pure love of God , which only intelligent people can take and not people who are sentimental.

the example told by Gaurav p is not at all bonafide as it involves a Mayavadi.. not a devotee.The reference to Mira bai is true, c was a pure devotee probably. But what kind of deduction he is drawing from this example that gyan yoga is higher than Bhakti? Please read Bhagavad Gita as it is .. you will realise that how Bhakti yoga is supreme..

I humbly beg forgiveness for my words if they hurt you Gaurav p. Please do not take any offense.

m really sorry.

YS

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
        yes, very true that Bhakti Yoga is not a sentementalism but the top most yoga.
        Srila Prabhupada says that if one is full time serving at the Temple to the Deities is concidered as if he is studying whole day shastras.
        Also Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita that only if one renders devotional service He will give intelligence to understand Him. So what is the use of gyan if no intelligence?
        Your servant,

• hmmm mujeh gyan ki prapti hui dhanyawaad ! mujhe bhakti yog mein leen hona hai bus ! 

• @dev ji...aap prabu krishna ki mala japiye wo v praapt ho jayega...hare krishna..

• @dev ji...prabhu ji....yog i which is done by bhakti n sadhna,is bhakti yog and yog which is done by ghayn n dhyan is ghayn yog.

• OK nw pls tell me the difference between thse two YOG ???

• O_o  

both and depends on particular :) 

This reply was deleted.