Replies

• both forms exists....they r lyk waves and water, flower and fragrance... but worshipping the form is better....

• Thanks for giving me reply...hare  krishna....

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Please accept my humble obeisences . All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

According to Vedic literature the Supreme God have two aspect i.e shakaar (Form) and nirakar (Formless) . So God is both with Form and Formless , now your question is Form first or Formless, so let see what Bhagavad Gita says

BG 14.27: And I am the basis of the impersonal Brahman, which is immortal, imperishable and eternal and is the constitutional position of ultimate happiness.

Purport

The constitution of Brahman is immortality, imperishability, eternity, and happiness. Brahman is the beginning of transcendental realization. Paramātmā, the Supersoul, is the middle, the second stage in transcendental realization, and the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the ultimate realization of the Absolute Truth. Therefore, both Paramātmā and the impersonal Brahman are within the Supreme Person.

So the conlusion is the PERSONAL FORM of LORD KRISHNA is Superior and first of the Formless aspect of Krishna. Hope you got your answer. Hari BOL...........ALL Glories to Guru and Gourango!

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

i do not understand what is sakar and nirakar. but i do really know that Krishna is the First and Foremost Supreme Person. And all other Forms come from Him only.

and softly, to say, i do not bother for whom worship Muslims but if we want really to serve to Krishna and His Devotees the path of unalloyed devotional service is the best.

it is selfish to worship God in order to become one with Him. or to emerge to His effulgence stopping from serving.

Your servant,  

• Hare Krsna Prabhujee! Who can tell you this answer really?

This reply was deleted.