What should I do?

Hare Krishna

This is my first question please forgive me if I ask or said anything wrong

I am a simple introvert who commits many sins. Though I love my Kanha and want to serve him but somehow even after having intellect I still commits many wrong thing, though Kanha has forgiven me many number of times but still, still I am taking advantage of it and keep committing the same mistake. I hate doing this and this led me away from Kanha, but I don't want that. Even after Kanha forgives me, I do it again 😢. What should I do as I am very weak I have nothing to do nothing to serve,  I am useless, can I be normal with Kanha as I was before?  Though this seems very useless problem, if so then please forgive me please 😢

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhu,

PAMHO.

Your post is a self beating one. You have not specified what is the mistake you make, and why it is getting repeated. 

The good news is - it does not matter.

What matters is your sincerity to serve Their Lordships. We are fallible, we will make mistakes. Krsna in infallible, He will not make any mistakes. If He punished us for our mistakes, there would be no one left without punishment.

Just do your sadhana sincerely, chant Hare Krsna and Be Happy. That is the only thing in our hands and that is all we should do.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• You speak of sins, wrongs and mistakes. Not sure what that means in your case.
    We are like children and the Sri Sri Radha Krisna are like parents. Small children making mistakes, it's expected, but they are supposed to grow up. "Taking advantage" doesn't sound very well, imho.

Hari Hari
    ys J.

This reply was deleted.