What's special about this lifetime?

All Glories To Sri Guru And Sri Gauranga

Hare Krsna,

Always this thought comes to my mind that since I had been suffering since time immemorial, taking births after births, what is so special in this life time that I may go back home back to Godhead. All these lifetimes it did not happen. Also sometimes I think that all the souls who have returned back to Godhead in the different pastimes of Lord belonged to the spiritual world only. They were not conditioned souls but souls appearing on earth to assist the Lord in His pastimes.

Please help me in the above matter.

Hare Krsna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ||harE krshnA.. my humble pranAms to krshna-bhakthas ||

Srila Prabhupadaji has mentioned that when we leave our body here on earth after we die, we also leave all our material wealth. Even if we are born as a human in next birth, we start a new material wealth account. However, with our subtle body, our soul also carries the spiritual wealth account for the next birth. Therefore we start with a non-zero spiritual wealth account, which means that what we perform spiritually in this birth in KC is not at all lost !!. So the speciality in this lifetime is we've started thinking about Krishna and growing our spiritual wealth a/c to carry on to the next birth we may have. If Krishna wills, we may also resolve all our 4 karmas and return to him, right after we die.

In loving service to the Supreme and the devotees,

Suresh

• Volunteer

The special thing about this lifetime is that human birth has given you a special privilege to worship the One who is very special to Radharani and who will take special care of You and bestow on you a special gift, Bhagavat prem. The special method to revive your love for the Special One is to chant His name. So keep on chanting. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare!!!

• Lord krsna advises us in bhagavad gita that one should be equiposed in joy and suffering. Instead of holding the impression that you have been suffering from many lifetimes which you don't remember anyway. You can take a glimpse at eternity in this very moment and remember your special eternal relationship with krsna. If not then the next moment you again have a chance of reviving your krsna consiousness. Like wise your entire life is made special by these wonderful moments. Loads of blessings
  • Hare Krishna

Thank You for the answer. It really helps a lot.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

for example, sages in the forest who meet Lord Rama and wished to have Him as their Husband He told that when He will come as Krishna then they will be able to become His wives.

In this way those sages were souls as like we but due to devotional service became His wives in the future and went back to Godhead when the pastimes finished in this planet.

Or Bharata Maharaja. took birth in deer body then in Brahmana body then fully perfecting himself went back to Godhead.

Or Narada Muni was a son of a mead servant. and did devotional service and took birth as Lord Brahma's son. Now when Lord Brahma become 100 years old all of them (residents of Brahma loka) will go back to Vaikuntha.

in this way believe that we can go There if we chant the Holy Names attentively and render service to the Devotees.

Your servant, 

This reply was deleted.