Replies

• Hari Bol! 

Thank you EVERYONE for the great information you have given me.

I have yet another question!

All of the Lord's past-times are filled with Pure Bhakti. How can we differentiate the past-times of Lord Krishna to the past-times of Lord Narasingha?

Isn't going to Vaikuntha an achievement in itself?

To see Lord Narasingha in the Spiritual World must be what the Christian's call "Heaven."

Please forgive me if I have committed any offense in asking this question.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna David Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

i heard that Lord Nrisimha Dev has His pastimes only in the material world. Because there is no any demon like Hiranyakashipu in the Spiritual world, so no need to be come so angry.

But Lord sometimes wants to fight and some of Devotees take birth in the material world to become His opponent and fight with Him fulfilling His desire.

Your servant,

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees! please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Vaikuntha is like a job place of Krishna, but Goloka Vrindavan is like a home of Krishna.

As usually at job we wear tie, very serious...but at home we are completely different.

"Goloka" means the planet of Cows :-)

If in Vaikuntha Lord Narayana wears jewels made of diamond, gold...

in Goloka Krishna wears jewelery made of fresh forest fruits and flowers...People in Goloka usually busy with simple village life milking cows, feeding them, churning  butter, taking bath in Yamuna, playing football with amalaki fruits and so on...

Your servant,

• Hare Krishna David Prabhu,

PAMHO

There are two worlds in this whole manifestation . The world we live in is Material world and this all we have any experience about. But there is one more world beyond this one i.e. Spiritual World known as Vaikuntha. The spiritual world is known as Vaikuntha and the infinite planets or Lokas are called Vaikuntha Planets or Vaikuntha Lokas. Golok Vrindavan is Supreme and Topmost amongst these such Vaikuntha Lokas.

Another difference is that Vaikuntha Planets are abodes of Krishna's plenary expansions like Vishnu, Nrisinghadeva, Varaha etc but Golok Vrindavan is the abode of Supreme Personality of Godhead-Krishna,the source of all expansions.
    In Golok Vrindavan Krishna is present with His eternal associates like Gopis, cowherd friends etc. He is always engaged with them in playing, herding, dancing Raasa etc.

I hope it helps u.Haribol

your servant

Ashish

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All Glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga.

Very good question.

There are scriptures which discuss this topic.

I would recommend to read Sri Brahma-saḿhitā.

http://vedabase.net/bs/5/en

verse 5.2

sahasra-patra-kamalaḿ

gokulākhyaḿ mahat padam

tat-karṇikāraḿ tad-dhāma

tad-anantāḿśa-sambhavam

[The spiritual place of transcendental pastimes of Kṛṣṇa is portrayed in the second verse.] The superexcellent station of Kṛṣṇa, which is known as Gokula, has thousands of petals and a corolla like that of a lotus sprouted from a part of His infinitary aspect, the whorl of the leaves being the actual abode of Kṛṣṇa.

verse 5.3

karṇikāraḿ mahad yantraḿ

ṣaṭ-koṇaḿ vajra-kīlakam

ṣaḍ-ańga-ṣaṭ-padī-sthānaḿ

prakṛtyā puruṣeṇa ca

premānanda-mahānanda-

rasenāvasthitaḿ hi yat

jyotī-rūpeṇa manunā

kāma-bījena sańgatam

The whorl of that transcendental lotus is the realm wherein dwells Kṛṣṇa. It is a hexagonal figure, the abode of the indwelling predominated and predominating aspect of the Absolute. Like a diamond the central supporting figure of self-luminous Kṛṣṇa stands as the transcendental source of all potencies. The holy name consisting of eighteen transcendental letters is manifested in a hexagonal figure with sixfold divisions.

Please read entire Śrī Brahma-saḿhitā alongiwht purports of Srila Prabhupada.

Also if you like please read Navadwip Dham Mahatmya by Srila Bhakti Vinod Thakur.

http://ebooks.iskcondesiretree.info/pdf/Gaudiya_Books%20/Bhaktivino...

page 9

From this book, I could find following

Crossing over the Viraja River and the Brahman effulgence, beyond the vaikuntha planets one comoes to Svetadvipa, Sri Goloka.

Penetrating further, one comes to Gokula Vrindavana, Krishnaloka.

That Krishnaloka exists in two states of emotion. Rasa expands there in the form of Madhurya and Audarya. Sweetness and Munificence.

Audarya exists within Madhurya in fullness and Madhurya exists in Audarya in fullness.

But that place where Madhurya is the chief state is known by fortunate persons as Vrindavana.

And that place where Audarya is eternally predominant is called Navadvipa in all the Vedas.

There is no difference between Vrindavana and Navadvipa, only the different manifestations of Rasa makes them distinct.

Some of the verses from Caitanya Caritāmṛta are

CC Madhya 14.219: "The natural opulence of Vṛndāvana is just like an ocean. The opulence of Dvārakā and Vaikuṇṭha is not even to be compared to a drop.

CC Madhya 15.175: "The entire spiritual world constitutes the unlimited opulence of Kṛṣṇa, and there are innumerable Vaikuṇṭha planets there. The Causal Ocean is considered the surrounding waters of Vaikuṇṭhaloka.

CC Madhya 19.191: "The chief devotees in conjugal love are the gopīs in Vṛndāvana, the queens in Dvārakā and the goddesses of fortune in Vaikuṇṭha. These devotees are innumerable.

CC Madhya 19.193: "Pure attachment without reverence is found in Gokula Vṛndāvana. Attachment in which awe and reverence are prominent is found in the two cities Mathurā and Dvārakā and in Vaikuṇṭha.

CC Madhya 20.398: "Kṛṣṇa is complete in the spiritual sky [Vaikuṇṭha], He is more complete in Mathurā and Dvārakā, and He is most complete in Vṛndāvana, Vraja, due to His manifesting all His opulences.

CC Madhya 21.3: Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu continued, "All the transcendental forms of the Lord are situated in the spiritual sky. They preside over spiritual planets in that abode, but there is no counting those Vaikuṇṭha planets.

CC Madhya 21.4: "The breadth of each Vaikuṇṭha planet is described as eight miles multiplied by one hundred, by one thousand, by ten thousand, by one hundred thousand and by ten million. In other words, each Vaikuṇṭha planet is expanded beyond our ability to measure.

CC Madhya 21.5: "Each Vaikuṇṭha planet is very large, and each is made of spiritual bliss. The inhabitants are all associates of the Supreme Lord, and they have full opulence like the Lord Himself. This is how the Vaikuṇṭha planets are all situated.

CC Madhya 21.6: "Since all the Vaikuṇṭha planets are located in a certain corner of the spiritual sky, who can measure the spiritual sky?

CC Madhya 21.7: "The shape of the spiritual sky is compared to a lotus flower. The topmost region of that flower is called the whorl, and within that whorl is Kṛṣṇa's abode. The petals of the spiritual lotus flower consist of many Vaikuṇṭha planets.

CC Madhya 21.8: "Each Vaikuṇṭha planet is full of spiritual bliss, complete opulence and space, and each is inhabited by incarnations. If Lord Brahmā and Lord Śiva cannot estimate the length and breadth of the spiritual sky and the Vaikuṇṭha planets, how can ordinary living entities begin to imagine them?

CC Madhya 22.8: "Kṛṣṇa expands Himself in many forms. Some of them are personal expansions, and some are separate expansions. Thus He performs pastimes in both the spiritual and the material worlds. The spiritual worlds are the Vaikuṇṭha planets, and the material universes are the brahmāṇḍas, gigantic globes governed by Lord Brahmā.

CC Madhya 22.9: "Expansions of His personal self — like the quadruple manifestations of Sańkarṣaṇa, Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Vāsudeva — descend as incarnations from Vaikuṇṭha to this material world. The separated expansions are the living entities. Although they are expansions of Kṛṣṇa, they are counted among His different potencies.

Please talk to senior devotees within ISKCON Temples about the topic and they will explain you more in detail, also advancing in devotion by chanting and listening will make you understand such confidential and complex topics.

May Radha Krishna make you advance higher in devotional service and grant you all the knowledge necessary.   

Hope this helps.

Hare Krishna, Hari Bol

Your servant

This reply was deleted.