Replies

• Hare Krsna AGTSP

The essence of love of God is emotion (bhava), and the ultimate development of emotion is mahabhava.

In the Adi lila Chapter 4 verse 69 it is given:

Sri Radha Thakurani is the embodiment of mahabhava. She is the repository of all good qualities and the crest jewel among all the lovely consorts of Lord Krsna.

Purport

The unadulterated action of the hladini sakti is displayed in the dealings of the damsels of Vraja and Srimati Radharani, who is the topmost participant in that transcendental group. The essence of hladini sakti is love of Godhead, the essence of love of Godhead is bhava, or transcendental sentiment, and the highest pitch of that bhava is called mahabhava. Srimati Radharani is the personified embodiment of all aspects of transcendental consciousness. She is therefore the highest principle in love of Godhead and is the supreme lovable object of Sri Krsna.

• Pranams and dandavats prabhu

Hare Krishna

Thanks for the guidance.

Your dasa

• Volunteer

BHAVA, SARVA-BHAVA, MAHA-BHAVA, PRABHAVA and VAIBHAVA.‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

• Hare Krishna prabhu

Pranams and dandavats

Thanks for the reference.

Your dasa

• Hare Krishna Prabhu

Pranams and dandavats

Please accept my sincere thanks for explaining the Mahabhava.

Your dasa

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Govinda Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

The word 'maha' means 'great'

and 'bhava' means emotional feeling or something like this.

Krishna is Supreme Enjoyer and we are there to be enjoyed by Krishna. 

Because God is a Personality there are loving exchanges between Super Soul and a soul. And that exchange gives bhava. 

Shrimati Radharani is the best among those who gives full bliss to Krishna. 

Your servant, 

hope other Devotees, will give better answers. Also please find out ebook called Nectar of Devotion in PDF format. In that book You can find full explanation.

• Hare Krishna mataji

Pranamns and dandvats

Please accept my sincere thanks for the clarification.

Your dasa

This reply was deleted.