What is Black hole in universe?

Haribol,

Dandavat to all devotees.

I have read in school books about blackhole. That blackholes taking inside the particles or things which is near to him. It is like a vaccumm cleaner. that takes dust particel inside its box. Is there another universe?is there any mentions in the scriptures about blackhole. Pls clear my doubts regarding this.

Dandavat.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

There are innumerable universes and each of them covered with 8 material elements. And only pure soul can leave one particular universe other wise no one can leave the universe along with subtle and what to speak of gross body.

In Vedic astronomy there might be explanation for that. 

Your servant, 

• Haribol, AGTSP,

Thankyou prabhuji and mataji for helping me in clearing my doubts.

Dandvat

• Haribol Mata ,Hare Krishna ,

I will try to answer this question both from perspective of Modern Physics as well as KC,so that we can get a better understanding.

What does Modern Physics say ?

When a star dies (after consuming all its fuel) , it turns in to a "point" in the space (am not saying here how it turns like that) which consumes everything around it. Now imagine two sheets of paper one over another separated by a small distance.Now these two papers are two universes ,with no contact between them.Now keep a small weight in paper above.The paper will depress at a point.Now if you keep more heavier weight at the same point ,the paper above will touch the paper below.Now both the universes are in contact. Similarly the Black Hole is a concentrated mass which bend "Space -Time Continuum" making a bridge between 2 parallel universe.

So as per physics if you go through the Black Hole ,you will reach another new universe.

Now your question ? 

Do our  Scriptures say about Black Hole ,yes they do.There is a story in KRISHNA Book by His Divine Grace SP,where Krishna takes Arjuna through a Dark Region ,to enter in to another Universe to meet Krishna at Vaikunda. Krishna and Arjuna go to retrieve the lives of the Brahmans children.Krishna teaches how to take his soul through this region and he guides Arjuna nicely with his Sudarsana Chakra.

The story is Chapter 89  titled "The super excellent power of Krishna"

Now the beauty of the story is that it rightly co-relates to what we see in reality.Please note that there is a Black Hole in center of every Galaxy and that includes our Milky Way Galaxy too (Akasha Ganga) as per modern Physics.

Krishna is the only person who can guide us through this dark region of this universe to his universe.And only a soul and not a material body can pass through it.

674x501_279574_132360_1338413387.jpg

download.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2539361109?profile=original
    • Namaskar Prabhu- Thanks for your Reply and introducing me to chapter 89 in Krishna book

I have a question and i will be very content if you can enlighten me- I studied entire chapter 89 and noticed- Krishna took Arjuna outside the 8 covering of material universe through the brahmajyoti- Karan ocean towards maha Vishnu which you are calling as Vaikuntha- now coming towards Vaikintha in material universe ie inside the Egg of Univerese.. There is One Garbhodakshayi vishnu in Garbha Ocean and another is located inside Svetadipa Ocean of Milk.. So out of these two vishnu in the material universe..Which one is vaikuntha? Garbha oceam at the bottom of the universe or the one at ocean of Milk where all Devas go to seek advice from Lord vishnu? and can you also pls tell me the location of Svetadipa- Ocean of Milk  which they called Dhruvaloka- polestar?

Last question is ...Maha vishnu breathing material universe floating in Karana Ocean...Is lying on Serpent or not? he is part of Maha tattva..When we cross maha Tatva..Do we find another Vishnu lying on serpent inside karana ocean Apart from the One already breathing Universes?

Pl Oblige

Hare krishna

• hari bol !

vaikuntha is spiritual loka which is above brahmajyoti i.e outside of material universe/sky, abode of maha-vishnu and brahmajyoti too.. cant say directly but milky way is maybe shwetdwipa/kshirsagar.

hare krishna !!

•  Hare Krishna !

Thanks for your answer. They say tehre is one Local Vaikuntha in each material universe? Which is that. Garbha Ocean at the bottom of the Universe or Svetadipa? also apart from these two vishnu's inside the material egg.. they say krishna brings Dhurvaloka from vaikuntha as well...I got confused if there is more then one 1 vaikuntha in material universe and if not .. which is the one inside the universe? and is there any black hole...that takes us to Vaikuntha or abode of Vishnu Inside the Egg only...

This reply was deleted.