I want to write a paper on leadership traits(per western management) or other organizational concepts found in Ramayana. I am not an MBA but have taken some business courses in the past. Are there any MBA devotees here with whom i can discuss/brainstorm the ideas?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

You could read Ramayana - The Game of Life series of books - 3 volumes, written by HG Shubh Vilas prabhuji

It will have everything you are looking for. 

And by the way, I dont think he is an MBA.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna! Dandavat Pranam!

Is there any specific reason to choose 'Ramayana' over 'Mahabharata' ? there is this general notion that 'Mahabharata' will have more scope to write such parallels than the former one.

Also, any reason why only 'MBA' devotees are a choice for such discussion ?

(Sorry, Adiyen is neither MBA nor interested in writing such parallels, but just trying to understand the 'rationale' of the choices)

Sarvam Krishnaarpanam!

• Pranams. Thanks for your reply.

Is there any specific reason to choose 'Ramayana' over 'Mahabharata' ?

Ramayana is shorter than Mahabharata and thus relatively easy to understand. Mahabharata is too vast.

Also, any reason why only 'MBA' devotees are a choice for such discussion ?

MBA holders would have more experience in such writings about leadership, management, etc. because of their background.

Thanks..

This reply was deleted.