Replies

• Hare Krishna to everyone for giving me such a beautiful enlightenment.
  • 
    Shri Svapna-vilasamrtastaka
    Eight Prayers Describing Nectar Pastimes in a Dream
    by Shrila Visvanatha Chakravarti Thakura
    1 priya svapne drsta saridina-sutevatra pulinam
    yatha vrndaranye natana-patavas tatra bahavah
    mrdangadyam vadyam vividham iha kascid dvija-manih
    sa vidyud-gaurangah ksipati jagatim prema-jaladhau
    Shrimati Radharani said: Beloved, in a dream I saw a river shore like the Yamuna here. There were many expert dancers as in Vrndavana. There were mrdangas and other instruments. There was a brahmana jewel as splendid as lightning who was tossing the universe into an ocean of pure love.
    2 kadacit krsneti pralapati rudan karhicid asau
    kva radhe ha heti svasiti patati projjhati dhrtim
    nataty ullasena kvacid api ganaih svaih pranayibhis
    trnadi-brahmantam jagad atitaram rodayati sah
    Sometimes He calls out: "O Krishna!" and sometimes He sighs: "O Radha, where are You?" Sometimes He falls to the ground, sometimes He acts wildly, losing all composure, and sometimes He dances ecstatically with His loving associates. He has made all the residents of this world, from the blades of grass up to Lord Brahma, loudly call out the name of Krishna.
    3 tato buddhir bhranta mama samajani preksya kim aho
    bhavet so 'yam kantah kim ayam aham evasmi na parah
    aham cet kva preyan mama sa kila cet kvaham iti me
    bhramo bhuyo bhuyan abhavad atha nidram gatavati
    As I gazed at Him, My intelligence became bewildered. If He is my lover, where am I? If He is I, where is My lover? If He is My lover, where am I? As I slept, I became more and more bewildered.
    4 priye drstva tas tah kutukini maya darsita-cari
    ramesadya murtir na khalu bhavati vismayam agat
    katham vipro vismapayitum asakat tvam tava katham
    tatha bhrantim dhatte sa hi bhavati ko hanta kim idam
    Shri Krishna said: O inquisitive girl, when I showed You Narayana and My other forms You were not surprised. Why does this brahmana surprise You? Why does He bewilder You so You say "Who is He?"
    5 iti procya prestham ksanam atha paramrsya ramano
    hasann akuta jnam vyanudad atha tam kaustubha-manim
    tatha diptim tene sapadi sa yatha drstim iti tad
    vilasanam laksmam sthira-cara-ganaih sarvam abhavat
    After speaking these words to His beloved, the smiling lover, Krishna, touched His Kaustubha jewel. The jewel, understanding the Lord's intent, glowed and then showed all the same pastimes and all the moving and non moving entities She saw in her dream.
    6 vibhavyatha proce priyatama maya jnatam akhilam
    tavakutam yat tvam smitam atanuthas tattvam asi mam
    sphutam yan navadir yad abhimatir atrapy aham iti
    sphuranti me tasmad aham api sa evety anumime
    Shrimati Radharani reflected for a moment and said: Beloved, I know what is in Your heart now that makes You smile. You are He. What You have said and thought is now clear to Me, and therefore I think I am also He.
    7 yad apy asmakinam rati-padam idam kaustubha-manim
    pradipyatraivadidrsad akhila-jivan api bhavan
    sva-saktyavirbhuya svam akhila-vilasam pratijanam
    nigadya premabdhau punar api tadahasyasi jagat
    Making this Kaustubha jewel, which is so delightful to Us, shine in this way, You have revealed Yourself to all living entities. By Your own transcendental potency You will appear, display Your pastimes, teach everyone, and again plunge the world into the ocean of pure love.
    8 yad uktam gargena vraja-pati-samaksam sruti-vida
    bhavet pito varnah kvacid api tavaitan na hi mrsa
    atah svapnah satyo mama ca na tada bhrantir abhavat
    tvam evasau saksad iha yad anubhuto 'si tad-rtam
    In the king of Vraja's presence, the learned Vedic scholar Gargacarya said that You will appear with a yellow complexion. He did not lie. This dream of Mine is true. It is not an illusion. In this dream I have directly seen You.
    9 pibed yasya svapnamrtam idam aho citta-madhupah
    sa sandeha-svapnat tvaritam iha jagarti su-matih
    avaptas chaitanyam pranaya-jaladhau khelati yato
    bhrsam dhatte tasminn atula-karunam kunja-nrpatau
    If the bumble-bee of the reader's mind drinks the nectar of this Svapna-vilasamrta, then that intelligent reader will quickly awaken from the dream of materialistic doubt. Such a reader will attain Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. He will sport in the ocean of pure love. He will attain the peerless mercy of the king of Vrndavana.
  • hare krsna pr
    pamho agtosrila prabhupada
    agto sri guru and gauranga

below is the prayer SHRI RADHA KRIPA KATAKShA – The PRAYER FOR THE MERCIFUL SIDELONG GLANCE OF SHRI RADHA
    (by Lord Shiva from the Urdhvamnaya-tantra)

1.__munindra vrnda vandite tri loka soka harini
    __prasanna vaktra pankaje nikunja bhu vilasini
    __vrajendra bhanu nandini vrajendra sunu sangate
    __kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
    Adored by the host of great sages, She drives away the grief of the three spheres. Her face like a lotus blooms with joy.
    Delighting in love's games in secret groves, She is the daughter of King Vrsabhanu and lives in the heart of the son of the King of Vraja. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over©flowing grace?
    2.__asoka vrksa vallari vitana mandapa sthite
    __pravala bala pallava prabharunanghri komale
    __varabhaya sphurat kare prabhuta sampad alaye
    __ kada karisyasiha mam krpa kataksa bhajanam
    She rests upon a flower throne beneath a canopy of creepers and boughs of Ashoka. Her lotus feet are lustrous red like coral, yet as soft as new©sprouted leaves. Her hand is eager to give the blessing of fearlessness. She is the abode of abundant opulences. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of overªflowing grace?
    3.__ananga ranga mangala prasanga bhangura bhruvam
    __sa vibhramam sa sambhrama drg anta bana patanaih
    __nirantaram vasi krta pratita nanda nandane
    By charming movements Her arched eyebrows are the colourful stage of the play of love. By casting the arrow noose of Her rolling and love laden sidelong glance, She perpetually holds captive the unswerving allegiance of Shri Nanda nandana. O when will Sheshower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
    4.__tadit suvarna campaka pradipta gaura vigrahe
    __mukha prabha parasta koti saradendu mandale
    __vicitra citra sancarac cakora sava locane
    As lightning's radiant illumination, or gold, or the blossoms of the champa is the fairness of Her limbs. The shining brilliance of Her face defeats the glory of a million moons of Sharad. Like young Chakoras, Her restless eyes skip to and fro, as if bewildered by strange and dazzling scenes at each new moment. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
    5. __madonmadati yauvane pramoda mana mandite
    __priyanuraga ranjite kala vilasa pandite
    __ananya dhanya kunja rajye kama keli kovide

In exceedingly intoxicating youth, Her delightful sulking mood is Her bejeweled ornament. Dyed in Her darling's dedication, She is fully skilled in all the arts of making love. In sanctified groves, incomparable, She is learned in the study of all love'sUr______U novelties. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of
    over flowing grace?
    6. __asesa hava bhava dhira hira hara bhusite
    __prabhuta satakumbha kumbha kumbhi kumbha sustani
    __prasasta manda hasya curna purna saukhya sagare
    The infinite and calm ocean of the sentiments of loving gestures adorns Her neck in the shape of a diamond necklace. Her wellªdeveloped breasts are like golden water pots or the cranial globes of an elephant. Her slow, enchanting smile glows with a silent bliss like a sea full of mirth. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over©flowing grace?
    7. __mrnala bala vallari taranga ranga dorlate
    __latagra lasya lola nila locanavalokane
    __lalal lulan milan manojna mugdha mohanasraye
    mrnala lotus stems; bala young; vallari creepers; taranga
    Her slender arms, creeper slim, rhythmically wave and flow like lotus fibres in a current of water. Like the dancing top of the swaying vine, Her blue lotus eyes flash with enthralling glances. Her playful and alluring movements entice lovely meetings and fascinate Mohan Himself to take refuge in Her charms. O when will
    She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over©flowing grace?
    8. __suvarna malikancita tri rekha kambu kanthage
    __tri sutra mangali guna tri ratna dipta didhiti
    __sa lola nila kuntala prasuna guccha gumphite
    On Her neck, graceful as a lovely conch, its beauty enhanced by three lines, She wears a golden necklace. Three lustrous jewels sparkle and swing from three cords, decreeing all fortune and auspiciousness. Her luxuriant black tresses, artfully woven with clusters of flowers, flow in waves towards Her heels. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
    9. __nitamba bimba lambamana puspa mekhala gune
    __prasasta ratna kinkini kalapa madhya manjule
    __karindra sunda dandika varoha saubhagoruke
    The fullness of He rounded hips is girdled with a wreath of
    flowers of excellence. A splendid waist band of costly gems emits a soft melodious sound like the tinkling of bells, applauding Her beauty. Her graceful thighs are slopy like the tapering trunk of the tusker king. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong
    glance of over flowing grace?
    10. __aneka mantra nada manju nupuraravas khalat
    __samaja raja hamsa vamsa nikvanati gaurave
    __vilola hema vallari vidambi caru cankrame
    Her jingling anklets sweetly resound as the divine and timeless chanting of many mantras, and in their melody is heard all the enchantment of the warbling of a flock of noble swans. The elegant movement of Her limbs is like the bewitching dance ofUr______U golden creepers. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
    11. __ananta koti visnu loka namra padma jarcite
    __himadri ja puloma ja virinca ja vara prade
    __apara siddhi vrddhi digdha sat padanguli nakhe

Before whom Laksmi, the goddess of millions of unlimited
    Vaikunthas, stoops to bow with all humility; from whom Sati, Saci and Sarasvati receive favours; endless riches, supernatural powers, perfection and liberation are attained within the light of Her small toe nail. O when will She shower upon me Her sidelong glance of over flowing grace?
    12. __makhesvari kriyesvari svadhesvari suresvari
    __tri veda bharatisvari pramana sasanesvari
    __ramesvari ksamesvari pramoda kananesvari
    __vrajesvari vrajadhipe shri radhike namo stu te
    O Goddess Supreme, who presides over all sacrifices, rites and oblations and over the hosts of demigods and saintly persons. O Goddess Supreme, who provides the force to the Vedic utterances and to all arguments of law and logic; O Supreme Mistress of Laksmi and Bhu; O Queen of the celestial gardens of delight; Queen of Vraja, O Sovereign Mistress of Vrndavana, Shrimati Radhika, I prostrate before Thee!
    13. __itidam adbhutam stavam nisamya bhanu nandini
    __karotu santatam janam krpa kataksa bhajanam
    __bhavet tadaiva sancita tri rupa karma nasanam
    __bhavet tada vrajendra sunu mandala pravesanam

May the Daughter of King Vrsabhanu, thus, on hearing this wonderful hymn of Her glories, be pleased to always shower on Me Her sidelong glance of over©flowing grace. Then may the threefold forms of karma, accumulated over many births, be immediately annihilated and may I be granted entrance into the eternal realm of King Nanda's divine son.
    PHULA SRUTI
    The aspirant who recites this hymn on the full moon day, on the eighth day of the waxing moon, and on the tenth, eleventh and thirteenth days of the waxing and waning moons, achieves the fruition of his desires and, by the grace of Shri Radhika's compassionate sidelong glance, bhakti characterized by prema sprouts in his heart.
    The aspirant who recites this hymn one hundred times, while immersed in the waters of Shri Radha kunda, either up to his waist, up to his navel, up to his chest, or up to his neck, achieves the perfection of his desired ends and whatever he speaks comes true, he is endowed with full spiritual opulence and gets the direct, personal darshan of Shrimati Radharani.
    Being pleased with him, Shrimati Radhika immediately grants him the greatest benediction and he gets to see with his own eyes Her darling sweet Lord, Shri Syamasundara. The Lord of Vraja, in His turn, grants that devotee an entrance into His eternal sports. For the Vaishnavas there is no greater goal to be achieved than this.
  • Tapta kanchana Gaurangi, Radha Vrindavaneshwari

Vrishabhanu sute devi, Pranamami Hari Priye

The introduction part of Bhagavadgita as it is, has this shloka and the meaning. Happy chanting!

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Srimati Radharani - Mother of the Universe

By Kurma Dasa on 20 Sep 2007

Image: Ekendra Dasa

Srimati Radharani at ISKCON New Govardhana, Australia

Over five millenia ago in a place now called Northern India on a half moon night in the month of Bhadra, King Vrishabhanu came to the Jamuna to bathe and found himself engulfed in a golden aura that was emanating from a lotus, which had a baby girl standing on its whorl. When the king returned to the palace with the baby, Queen Kirtida was delighted. But, she was also shocked to find that the girl was blind.

Lord Krishna's mother Yashoda heard that her best friend Kirtida had a baby, so she came to visit along with her husband and her son. Krishna crawled up to the cradle and pulled Himself up and looked in. At that moment, Srimati Radharani's eyes fluttered and opened wide and blossomed like lotuses. It seems that she did not want to see anything of this world, only the form of Sri Krishna. Everyone was delighted.

Srimati Radharani is the mother of the universe. The spiritual mother of all souls. And the concept of mother is the most sacred symbol - that of purity, selflessness, caring, sharing, nurturing, and love. When the Holy Names are chanted:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare,
    Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.

Hare means Radharani. It is a plaintive desperate cry for the mother. 'Radharani! Please wake us up from this nightmare of mortal life! Remind us of the father we have forgotten and take us home!'"

In the Krishna consciousness movement, devotees carefully worship Srimati Radharani as the bestower of devotional service to Krishna, by attentively chanting her names in the Maha-mantra, by worshiping her Deity form, and by following her instructions.

My dear auspicious Radharani, Your body is the source of all beauty. Your red lips are softer than the sense of immortal sweetness, Your face bears the aroma of a lotus flower, Your sweet words defeat the vibrations of the cuckoo, and Your limbs are cooler than the pulp of sandalwood. All My transcendental senses are overwhelmed in ecstatic pleasure by tasting You, who are completely decorated by beautiful qualities.

- Sri Caitanya Caritamrita Adi-lila 4.260, Lalita-madhava 9.9

Read more: http://news.iskcon.org/srimati_radharani_-_mother_universe#ixzz1Jwc...

2533887287?profile=original

This reply was deleted.