want a holly name

Hare Krishna swami ji,

I am opening a technical club for robotics, mechatronics and other technical works in my college. So, please suggest me some beautiful names which i can give it and give me your ashirwaad( blessings) so that i can make it a successful club with lord krishna.

THANKING YOU

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ankit Prabhuji, you can name the club as 'Sri Gauranga Tecnomatix' or 'SGT' in short. Sri Gauranga or Sri Chaitanya is the incarnation of Lord Krishna. He was the personified form of humility.

• Volunteer

Nice one but even more shorter like "Gouranga Tech" no?!

• Hare Krishna Mataji !

"Gouranga Tech" is also good but these days fancy names are given to IT companies and clubs. Hence, to make the name appealing to the tech-savvy generation, I used the word 'Tecnomatix'. 

• hare krishna  prabhu ji

yes its  technomatix, techno-yantra (one person told me this also), dat vyg2 is also nice so please select the final one.

• Since, 'Sri Gauranga Tecnomatix' is a blend of technology and faith, i.e a good combination of left & right brain, I would rather go for it. The final decision rests with you. Hare Krishna ! 

• Hare Krishna Ankit Prabhuji ! We all are not Swamijis : ) This is just a forum of devotees. 

You can keep the name of the club as 'Vishwakarma Yantrik Goshti Gruha' or 'VYG2' in short.

I am not sure whether you would keep such a name but it is most apt spiritual name for the kind of club which you desire to form as Vishwakarma is the architect of devatas. He also built the Dwarika city for Lord Krishna. Lord Vishwakarma is worshiped by those who desire to gain an edge in technology or designs.  

May Lord Krishna grant you success in your material endeavors.

• hare krishna

thank you for your nice suggestion i like this name. thanks

• Volunteer

please let us - simple people know what exactly that club will do? What is that?

Thank You!

Your servant, 

• Mataji, he is a science student and desires to do some experiments in the field of robotics, mechanics and other technical/scientific work. By starting a club with his college friends, he desires to make some progress in this regard. He wants to give a spiritual name to this club. If you desire to name it, you can do so.

• Volunteer

oh then title should be as much as short but have enough extended meaning.

and another thing i know that if title or someone's name is humble then that person or that organization will become famous and will last for a long term.

As like adidas. Name consists of humble word 'das' so it brings glory to this company. It is subtle but it is so.

But if one uses proud, self glorifying words like 'The best' "King" ...then chance to achieve success is less.

So all Devotees will become eternal and glorious because they call themselves as dasi or das.

:)

Your servant, 

This reply was deleted.